• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is a difficult

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

Yet we can have an opportunity to learn forex trading through practicing a demo account for a minimum of six months before going to trade on live accounts.

Well difficult for those, who have skipped the learning part and started trading without any research. Those who come well prepared, will really enjoy this journey, provided they manage their risk well.

With right skills and adequate amount of knowledge to trade can help a trader to earn profit into Forex. Trader must be confident and passionate to trade with all his interest must have risk taking ability to succeed in Forex. It's difficult but not impossible.

Skills and success does not comes right over the night, it took a lot of patience in learning the right skills which are required to become a successful trader.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

thanks for your nice information , it will help a lot for the traders who are particularly beginners.

practice can make you perfect , but in Fx we practice at random in demo a
nd got nothing ultimately. si, i recommend micro account for practicing.

We generally know about the importance of Stop Loss, its common but don’t know when it is more appropriate to use above all the beginner traders. When was a newbie I lost my whole amount due to not using SL and after that I have been using this trading approach till even though sometimes I get more confident about the real faction of this Market.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

We the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which doesn’t restrict scalping and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. They always allow any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging which is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place.

For being a Price Action trader, I also use this technique in my trading but with a different name! Basically, Price Action is one of the most powerful trading strategy which one describes market context so smartly, only good skilled PA traders are able to understand the meaning of it.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

It's difficult and honestly it should be difficult cause everyone will do their part and consistently will destroy everything for everyone else entirely and absolutely anyway and I do not see anything like that in your cases all together.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.