• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Loss will give you pain

Loss will give pain it's natural. Dealing with loss is only possible when you know how to recover it without being desperate. That's why risk reward ratio and winning ratio is important. Trading is a probability game. In some cases you will loss but if you know your risk reward ratio and winning odds, you won't feel that much bad. It takes time to learn and that we are not ready to give. We are in hurry.

Win gives me joy, but loss does not give me pain as it would. That is because I know it is inevitable. One loss does not make you a loser as you've rightly said. When you know you win/loss ratio, you won't be bothered if its in good shape.

This is forex trading, we have to loose sometimes. We cant always win. It is from our mistakes that we learn and apply better starategies. The more you learn the better you will get, that is how things have worked for me so far. What I know is that knowledge is power. Without it is like playing blind in a field filled with thorns.

The first time I made loses, I have to admit that it was kind of painful. Money doesnt just come like that and then I just loose it in trade. I almost quit but then I realsised that I am not the only one who has made loses. So I continued on, eventually I became a better trader.

Loss definetly does not give me pain, it acts as a motivation for me. I find out what made me fall and I do not do it again as I did. I change my tactics and try it another way. When I got into forex I knew that there would be loses, I did my research first. What ever it is that I lost I got experience from it.

Loss will undoubtedly give you pain and lower down your willpower & confidence, but most important is you learn from the pain/loss and never repeat it again. Failure is not fear but an experience.

To deal with loss. You have to join forex knowing that it is a risky p`rofession. its a very challenging profession, some might even say that it is an exam. Honestly, no one likes loses even if they were prepared for it. When it happens it is obviously going to be painful in away unless youve got a whole lot of money.

Yeah forex is a very risky business and it is very professional market which does not spare any mistakes. Loss occurs on bad days better to let go off these losses and move forward learning from the mistakes in order to become successful.

Losses and profits are a part and parcel of forex and so I think, one should take losses positively . Learn from your mistakes and try not doing the same in future, that can really help.

It’s true that loss will give you pain. However, it also gives you experience which is essential in trading. So, learn from your mistake and never repeat it again

It's natural that loss gives us pain. In trading we have to learn find more winning trades than losing trades. This is the only way to make profits. It's not possible to be right 100% times.

Very good thought. I agree with you. Most of the new traders can not deal with the losses. They become very disappointed. But, if you can make a good plan to recover the losses it is very much possible to make money from this market one day.

There must be a loss in trading so this loss must be accepted. If you can deal with the loss, you can succeed. The trader who thinks the loss is pain will not be able to consistently profit. Must have the ability to recover losses. In this case, you can use risk-reward.

Sometimes we have the worst trading advice. In this situation, we can gather advice from traders and apply them on demo account and check which one is perfect.

A huge part of success in trading relies on right broker choosing. A trader should know the criteria how to choose the right trading broker.