• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not introduce Forex to people who do hard physical work to earn money

I agree, forex is not meant for everyone. Not all can get guaranteed earnings here. That requires a lot of hard work and passion to learn and explore.

Before suggesting Forex to anyone please estimate their risk bearing capacity. A person who makes physical hard work and earns money cannot easily risk it in a risky venture like Forex. Forex has a whopping 85 % losers and only 15% of the traders succeed in it.

Therefore we should start Forex only when we can dedicate time and efforts to learn it before starting making money in it. Unless we are prepared to face losses and have the capacity to lose we cannot enter this business.
Yes. You are right. But all people are not the same.

If you want to be traders you have to work hard to learn and practice.
Learning is the key to success. And practice makes us perfect. Practice means a newbie should do a lot of experiments on demo account to see what works for him. And all these need time. You have to give enough time for learning and research if you want to be a good trader.

Forex trading is everyone’s personal choice. If someone wants to try their hands at it, I don’t think we are anyone to stop them from doing it.

Yes, not everyone can make a profit in Forex trading. One should know about one's abilities before suggesting them. Human behavior should be stronger than physical ability.

Of course trading is hard. Trading is a high rewarding work. High reward doesn't come easily. A person needs deep knowledge and understanding of the market to be profitable. He also needs very strong mind set.

Forex is a decent business in the event that you know how to do it. In the event that you need to get maximal outcome in Forex I think first about all you need to secure most intense breaking down trade information by learning. Without being skilled forex is a money losing machine.