• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Giving up is a personal choice

Giving up is a personal choice. We can not tell anyone that you should not give up forex trading. People have different capabilities, different choices. It is not that everyone will feel comfortable with trading. Trading is a mind game. Not everyone can handle it. He may be good it anything else. So we should work that suits our psychology. If you think trading is not for you, do not do it.

For sure, it's very hard business to do with entirely and I do not see clearly what is going for many matters absolutely. Not everyone is suitable to it with very good results I would say, so please stop doing it if it really hurts you in the long run anyway.

Not everyone is suitable for forex trading in my opinion because we all have different mental approach and personality. Forex trading requires a lot of patience and it is boring too so if you find it boring and cannot wait just keep in mind that forex is not for you. Try some other business opportunities rather than forex.

New traders often quit trading after losing money. But it is their personal choice to miss this great opportunity to earn money.