• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what risk management

risk management is a great skill , and 1-5-% risk is more comfortable when using any kind of trading strategy , but the main problem it not works for all time and maintain same risk ratio is very much complicated issue.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Patience is needed really in forex trading while learning the skills necessary for earning money in forex. In fact forex is a boring business and you all have to be fine with this otherwise forex is not for you.

You're right, these rules are too abstract. But on the other hand, they only work if you don't allow a subsidence on a regular basis. It's worth working out a balance and just not chasing a quick relapse if something's out of control before that.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

To be honest; horizontal ranges are my favorite for range trading! Even I have almost 90% success ratio on this type of range trading!

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.
Leverage, if used, has to be handled very careful while trading. A little irresponsibility on the trader's side and the whole account can be blown.

You can protect your account by managing risk and trading. And if trading is done without managing the risk, the account will face loss. I have seen many traders who make a profit but cannot hold that profit because their risk-reward is not good. You should always trade at a 1: 2 risk-reward. The higher the reward, the better for your account. If a trader trades without managing risk rewards, he will not be able to make a profit no matter how good his analysis is.

Due to high leverage, trading is very risky. To avoid the risk a trader must follow risk management policy. He should not use more than 2% of his capital at a time. He also should avoid revenge trades.

In this risky market, those traders are very successful who can make their risk management properly.Every trader should make a plan to manage their risks.

Yes, it is absolutely correct. Always the same strategy doesn't work. You have to change your risk management strategy according to the market situation.

Risk management is a big issue in trading. If a trader trades without managing risk, he can never be a profitable trader. I also have a record in my trading where I have covered the loss of seventeen trades with just one trade. This is the power of risk management. If this power is maintained and traded, it is possible to earn a lot of money from Forex.

Risk management is the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.

To manage my risk I take after some strick money management rules. Initially I take after 2% cash management run the show. I never open trade woth over 2% of my value. I don't trade ordinary. I just open trade when I get a decent trading set up as per my procedure.

How much risk I am taking for trade and how much profit I am making depends on the risk management. Risk management is required to make a consistent profit.