• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Demo trading ?

Why not? It's a good tool that allows you to get into the market normally, I think many would agree with me. Nobody wants to just risk their money. Well, it's obvious.

I can't say I like it, it doesn't make a real profit. But it's definitely very useful, especially if you haven't yet learned how to trade with quality.

Yes it does not make real profits yet it also didn't make any effect when you lose but you learn and gain experience from your winnings and losing in a demo account.

And I really like it, it's not only a training, but also a great way to relieve tension, I always try to trade carefully, without unnecessary fuss, although by nature I'm a very gambling man, and demo helps me just to experience bright emotions and work with large capital, without any restrictions.

Demo trading is a good way to start, it helps traders to have a good insight into the markets without staking any real funds. So I would say demo trading is good.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

after passing a long time still sometimes i cant control emotions and fall a great trouble . i think its most hard work to control emotions.

Everyone should use demo to test any strategy before applying the strategy in live account. In demo you can find out how the strategy is working. If you winning percentage is good enough, you can trade on live account.

Demo trading is a basic part of learning. If a trader is willing to trade without learning demo, he will have a lot of trouble trading. A trader must first know the basics. You must know all these basic things like how to open a trade from were to close, how much to charge a spread on a pair. Demo Real Trading is a part of those who get good results in demo trading they get good results in real accounts. So as a new trader you must learn by doing demo trading.

Every new trader has to love demo account. It is the root of becoming successful in the forex market. Demo account will help you to learn forex properly and perfectly.

Yes, if you are a new trader then I would like to do demo trading. Demo trading is the basic knowledge to enter trading. If you are interested in real trading first, you will lose valuable money. Because if you trade without learning to trade, it is harmful to everyone. You can never make a profit if you have no idea about the market. That's why demo trading is the best way. You can learn a lot by doing demo trading. You can do a lot of research online while doing demo trading.

Demo accounts can help a trader to improve his trading strategy.
Quite right! Demo trading helps us to tune ourselves on forex. I also do it most of the time on demo (fxview) to test a few strategies whether it will work on live or not. This is a good way to make use of the time in the best possible way when you don't want to trade on live.

Quite right! Demo trading helps us to tune ourselves on forex. I also do it most of the time on demo (fxview) to test a few strategies whether it will work on live or not. This is a good way to make use of the time in the best possible way when you don't want to trade on live.
When we are making use of the Demo Trading accounts then the income we will get can increase based on our Trading Skills.

Demo accounts can offer some benefits to new traders as they allow traders to become familiar with trading software and understand how the market works. However, traders should be prepared that simulated results rarely correlate with actual trading results.

Before opening a demo account, any trader needs to learn briefly about Forex trading, which is the best way to start Forex trading.