• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo and knowledge

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

Forex trader must first invest in learning how to manage risk and how to stop losses while trading. Lack of a risk management plan is one of the reasons why many people fail in Forex.

There are different types of Forex brokers available in Forex market. The most popular brokers are – ECN, STP and Market makers. From among brokers the ECN trading broker is my choice. Because the ECN brokers are very reliable and supportive then other brokers. ForexOne is one of the well- known ECN trading brokers in this industry. They provide the – low spread from 0.4 pips, fastest and error free trade execution, smart bridge of technologies and others.

Are you a scalper? Do you have any news trading experience like high FOMC, NFP trading?

no way to ignore the importance of demo at all particularly for beginners level. but sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo. because traders lost interest in demo after passing sometimes.,

its really a good forum to be a knowledgeable trader for beginners level , just keep patience and learning.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

The fact that the demo is something unprofitable for brokers, I do not agree, but only if you cooperate with some absolutely unrecognized company, and if everything is ok with the broker, it will only serve as an excellent advertisement and attract even more users.

I would say that demo is a great preparation for the real market, especially if you don't let yourself be relaxed, and you will immediately take even such a format with absolute seriousness. It can really help you to adapt and identify the basic market patterns, as well as just try your hand and decide on your strategy.

It seems to me that the demo is definitely not to miss, and not only when you are just beginning your journey, but every time you want to try a new strategy or approach, it always helps, saves time and resources.

most welcome into this Forum , you have chosen the right place as a newcomer , by the way keep focus always until acquiring most powerful knowledge and experience. good luck

Actually , demo trading service is available here and there! So, you can start your demo from anywhere! But try to use transparent Forex brokers! Then you can start your live trading with the same broker! But I would suggest to use multiple demo accounts for standard judgement! Happy learning!

I agreee on that. A demo account is a sure way of gaining experience in forex apart from all the the reading that we have to do. You may not believe this but there are actualy some successful traders who just practiced on a demo account and then went live after months and months. They took the long aproach at learnig forex and they did. It is hpwever not the bsest option. It does not work for everyone.

before live account traders generally use demo account to the brokers real performance. but it works really ? what you think about this?

A demo account can really make a big difference in your journey in forex. It is a very effective learning tool to quickly get you up to speed of what forex is all about. It is not only a matter of reading but also knowing how to apply what you have learnt. trading live comes with uncertainty if you are a new trader and you may lose verything you have. Better to train first in a demo account.