• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To be a professional funded trader

To be a professional funded trader, first you have to be a successful trader. You have to spend lot of times in learning. Trading is one of the most difficult job in the world. Read a lot of recommended books on trading. Don't run for strategy. Learn how to make or modify a strategy according to your need.

Managing investors fund is a whole different game. You must be an expert and ensure capital is 100% safe. You don't takee unnecessary risks. Set a goal, strategy and always stick to it.

In this case, we traders need to judge our trading skill so carefully! I see, a number of new traders judge their trading skill too early; as a result they lose the momentum in their live trading!

Truly most traders don't get success in forex. The reason is their trading decisions are not based on sound research and learning. They think forex is a cash machine. You trade and procure immense cash. They don't consider it as a business.

Yes to be a professional funded trader, one needs to have good track record. By showing your track record you can get fund from people.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

If I want to be a successful trader, I have to make it fit. Proper education is required to create a perfect platform and gain trading profit with discipline and plan.

Forex trading is very difficult. So it is a bit difficult to make a profit here. If I can't create a trade formula professionally, it will be impossible to make a profit. I think it is possible to trade properly if you follow the right strategy with money management and risk management.

Make sure that risk doesn’t keep you apart from forex trading. You have to conquer your fear. Your risk-taking tendency shouldn’t cross your ability.