• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you like Demo trading ?

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

Demo is the magic; now I am using my live but till now need to use demo to update my current trading system; that’s the beauty of Forex!

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

I do like it, but it doesn't bring anything new with it much and I do recommend anyone to switch out to something better than that really anyway. How can we compete with that ? I am totally lost for that much anyway. Do let me know your thought. Live account only.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

You don't need to like Demo trading; you have to go through demo trading if you want to establish yourself as a competent trader. Demo trading is not a waste of time. It is whereby you use virtual money to develop your strategy and get familiar with the forex trading environment

Initially for a beginner to start trade in market Demo accounts is best option to learn and gain information related to trade. Once they get used to Demo accounts they become confident about their knowledge which can hence help them to trade good in practical market. Using Demo Account for long time can lower down the interest of the trade if he finds difficult to learn.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

Demo trading is one of the key asset for any successful trader so anyone who wishes to be successful in future should not ignore the importance of trading demo accounts.