• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For beginner: demo or micro ?

If we are talking about the test of the terminal itself, then you can do a demo, but if you want to check which broker you have and can trust him - you can try with a small amount and the subsequent withdrawal of funds - then you will have a complete idea of whether to continue cooperation or not.

Please explain to me as well what is micro in the current case anyway, what do you mean on that possible level? Are there any chance for that or not? Could you make it real or not? I am supposing to make it all better for some reasons. IS it simply make less money.

right now u m on a demo ,trying to be experienced about price action. really best place to become a good trader very rapidly.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Personally, I think it's better to trade on a micro account. This way you'll be able to assess the broker's trading conditions, platform and stuff like that and get used to the responsibility. Trading with real money is much harder, usually after a demo the issue of responsibility for their own investments is the main problem for beginners. In this way you'll be able to avoid this problem. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

I think for the beginners, the demo account will be very effective to practice. Because in the demo account there is no investment needed and no risks at all. But in the Micro account there you need little investment. So it has little risk. I prefer demo account for practicing as a newbie.

I think demo account will be the best option for the new traders., Because it has no investment and no risks. So, they can learn all the basics of forex without any loss.

Traders should first use demo account to learn how to trade. If they feel that they are ready to invest real money, I recommend invest small capital in micro or cent account. Trader only deal with emotion in real account. In demo account, trader cannot feel any emotion due to virtual currency.

For the beginners, I think demo account will be the best option. Because in micro account there is a possibility to lose your investment at the time of learning. But in demo account there is no need of investment. So, you can learn forex without any risk from the demo account.

I suggest demo first, then micro for beginner. Demo account help to learn about trading. Micro account help to learn regarding controlling emotion.

I have a theory for initial capital in demo. How much capital we should take for demo? My suggestion is take the exact amount of money you would invest in your real account. If you wish to 200$ in real account, practice with 200$ in demo with your strategy.

Demo trading should be done first as a beginner trader. It is possible to develop skills. Demo trading helps a lot in developing knowledge and skills.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.