• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

I have learn it on forums like that honestly, reading them one by one many many times out there. So how do we go on with that matter anyway. I do want to share my knowledge as well, but only if there will be a need for such things, I will not going to make it just cause somebody attack me.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

you can open a real account but not right now , real account can make you emotional and greedy , so keep continue in demo until acquiring good knowledge and experience.

Demo was my main weapon! I didn’t have any mentor; that’s why Forex forums were my main source of trading knowledge! I am really thankful on this community, very good experience!

Me ? From forums like that I would say and there is no other way about that really. How else possible that should be done I am not even understand how it should really be placed there on many possible things. I do recommend anyone to make this happen.

thanks for your school is the best option , there is no way to avoid but despite of having knowledge from school trading can be useless if there is no regular practice ice post , got some fine lines that is different than others experience.

knowledge is the key at any sectors to ensure success . but its is to be achieved by passing a long time with great patience. but i have seen according to my experience, within very short time traders try to get knowledge . but its not possible at all.

learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

You are right; Forex market is relatively popular than the others trading market! I think, the main reason is the flexibility! Even, till now Crypto market is struggling & I think there is no competitor actually.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

ita a good place where people come to increase their knowledge about trading but you are talking about brokerage. strange . wherever it is , mostly welcome.

Long story short forex trading is a very vast place where even i am still learning and find new things to add in my tool kit, so is the case with other professional traders.

this is a fun topic, brings back memories, lol. i did trial and error, every time i stumbled on a strategy i had too test it, on my hotforex account, and to be honest i blew my account a lot, for various newbie reason way way back, but it was a learning curve, its a good till u find a good source of knowledge and capitalize on it then grow with experience.