• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

discipline not only a human habit it also a character ,
to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

On the whole, which traders have a long term plan on learning only they can enjoy their real trading! There is nothing like shortcut way of learning in Forex!

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes ,
regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

successful traders don't follow others rule , they are always confident about their knowledge and experience that acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

Yes all currencies in Forex trading are good, just we have to experience with them by trading . We can trade all major currency in our demo account. Because we can see here the pairs performance how it works.

I believe in trading plan. Plan is very important. If you don't have any plan, it means you are not disciplined. For trading being disciplined is very important. You should have you entry and exit checklists, risk reward ratio, risk percentage and all. Not necessarily in written, it could be in your mind.

discipline not only a human habit it also a character ,
to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

Well; when I face couple of SL in a single session, then usually I would like to close my trading chart! Because I know, the reality! I am not hurry to make money here!

Some guy already said , forex trading is not for everyone. Its not meant for those who have no plan or strategy at all. We all have unique abilities and different thinking capacities. We can all utilise what we have to come up with the best plans in our level. Thats what I did, everything has been going fine but not that fine though. After all, this is forex trading. Kind of like a mind game.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading