• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

scalping is really profitable but sometimes it causes a huge risk , if you have little balance then this trading approach can be dangerous for sometimes, so be careful when using this trading approach.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I am really confused, because I see your tool is indicating buy signal though the trend is strong bearish. Can I know, average accuracy of this trading tool?

I am not sure, 1:3000 trading leverage is for trading or gambling! Yes, which brokers manipulate traders trading result, they mainly inspire traders to trade with high risk reward ratio! By the way, Forex trading is not gambling! So, pro traders are comfortable with standard trading leverage.

As for me the right Forex Broekr is the one which has more successful traders that is my basis, I am reading some reviews , also I think that Forex broker doesn’t care if we will be successful or not its not their business at all, they have their own business.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

if you want to make sure about this broker performance , i thnk its is more appropriate to ask same question in broker discussion , its will really support you to find ensure the good one from all.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. pips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.