• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Whether currency is going to rise or fall.

Regardless of whether you think a currency is going to rise or fall has positively no effect to the simplicity with which you can take a position to benefit from that move. In the case of buying pairs of currencies or agreements for difference you can focus in on any currency development and use it to further your potential benefit. Short selling stocks, then again, is something which requires considerably more technical expertise, so making benefits from a declining securities exchange is an exceptionally particular workmanship, whereas trading on decreases in forex is a vital part of everyday contributing.

Absolutely you can earn basically from any possible situation out ther with whatever you may want or need. Are you agree with me here for that or not ? How can we go on with such ? forex have 5 trillion in cash to be earned from no matter what. I do hope it will work out.

Absolutely you can earn basically from any possible situation out ther with whatever you may want or need. Are you agree with me here for that or not ? How can we go on with such ? forex have 5 trillion in cash to be earned from no matter what. I do hope it will work out.

Forex market is open to all; but till now it’s so much challenging; since it’s a decentralized market! So; newbie shouldn’t expect any easy success here!

Price Action trading is my main strength! So, I always count the type of market trend according to the patterns of the PA. Besides, I need to know valid support/resistant points!

This shouldn't really bother you at all, nor the currency, nor the cryptocurrency anyway. There are tons of them to be selected and good. I do hope it will all work out with you. I do hope it will help you to decide with which currency to trade, forex is done in a good way.

it’s not easy to identify the market trend. In addition, I mainly use my chart reading analysis skill to know the momentum!

You can always make money with that matter anyway on that many things I can even stress that enough on so many levels. How else you should put it in some other things so you can't make it complete ? We do need make it possible ?

Forex is kind of investment market whether currency is going to rise or fall trader can make money. It is the main different from other investment market.

Forex is kind of investment market whether currency is going to rise or fall trader can make money. It is the main different from other investment market.
That why I like the forex market most. You don’t have to wait long to buy or sell like other market.

Every single mistake can leave you a good knowledge if you want to take from it. Fundamental analysis is little tough for traders because it covers a wide area.

I always recommend traders to avoid signal-selling groups or syndicates because these signals are not effective enough. The more a trader understand the market, the more it is beneficial for them.

Trading in narrow spread-consuming pairs, using micro account, preferring low leverage in trading are all tactics of enlarging trading profit.