• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

if you are a beginner in this stock market , just focus on learning process in pre school level and trade in a practice account demo or micro. good luck

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

It’s not appropriate to depend fixed rule, if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.

In order to my trading experience I think first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus offer from a credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. we have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for using any bonus offer by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

If you really have passed pre school level greatly , I think right now you are more appropriate for live trading but not with grand amount.

Never and ever! Forex trading business is the pure definition of business! Gambling is another thing, there is no need skill! But in trading, you need a decent trading skill for performing well!

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.

still um learning Forex , because i believe there is no ending of learning. just trade and learn from current trading mistake

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

The traders who are particularly newcomers first of all have to trade in demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. That’s why we have to trade in this trading place before live trading. But practically mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo account at all. as a result they become loser in live account when trading practically.

if you looking for a best broker list , you have to spent lots of time in Google and you tube, besides this its more appropriate to ensure FPA which is mainly considered as a best place to judge real broker.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.