• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There are lot of common mistakes

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have.

You're wrong. What is listed as typical errors is not really them. No, in general, to expect that in a day you will triple your capital or even double it, this is certainly stupid. But what many consider unrealistic may actually be a window of opportunity. An example, probably banal, but the same Warren Buffett risked most of his capital and was successful. So, you can never say that "risking more than 1% of capital is a mistake" or "expecting to triple profit is a mistake."

These are consequences of erroneous thinking, but not errors in themselves. The main mistake of beginners is not to have a plan. Everything described above can work perfectly if a trader or investor had a developed plan and adhered to it. Yes, such actions are risky and may not be justified, but they can also bring a big jackpot.

Well; I see new traders try to rely on others tool; it’s another common issue here! frankly, without own trading skill there is no way of making consistent money in this industry.

Common mistake is probably not making enough money with them anyway for whatever reason being done. So you really need to make it clear on so many levels I can't stress enough. You need to withdraw money any time of the day.

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have.
That's right. I think new trader come to the market with this kind of unrealistic expectation. I recommend 5% monthly gain is a healthy expectation

Yes. I agree with you. another big mistake is to try to earn money quickly. Most of the new traders want to earn money quickly. It puts them into a great danger.

I trade based of my personal trading strategy, it’s a combination of 4 default and 2 custom indicators! So for me, trading preparation means, counting the positions of all of trading indicators according to my strategy! Besides, I also count currency correlation! That’s my preparation!

Common mistakes are those that we make very often. Over trading, revenge trade, fear of missing opportunity and not following any money management policy are the most common mistakes.

Common mistakes are those that we make very often. Over trading, revenge trade, fear of missing opportunity and not following any money management policy are the most common mistakes.

That’s true. Those are most common and popular mistakes occur by new trader. That’s why trading psychology is important.