• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

learning and at the same time practicing is a good
combination even though beginners
always try to bring profit with no learning.

go through the pre school level and you can trade in a demo account ,
just keep cool mind when learning. thats all.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

according to me, any kinds of trading strategy
can be perfect and bring profit regularly if there is real money management ,
otherwise no way.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

i have a very simple and common question about this topic , there is any difference between money risk management ? sometimes i feel it is all about same issue.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And digital cash play ,EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

as a newcomer most of the traders became loser for the same reason , i cant think Forex trading without SL.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

There are many types of formulas in trading. There will be a loss in trading. You have to manage this loss and go ahead in trading. If a trader is trading at a 1: 2 risk-reward, he will never be a loser. Trading Risky Business And if you want to survive in this risky business, you must manage discipline and trade. And we have to go ahead in trading by coordinating everything.