• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

I have keen trading plan that I am using from the last 3 years! Yes, I do update the current version in every quarter; but don’t change the baseline!

we know trading plan not works 100% but there is no way we have without it. generally if our trading plan work minimum for 25% , i think its good. i always try to earn profit minimum 20% according to my balance.

In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

for good trading demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

besides money management you also have to make sure most powerful analyzing trading strategies , otherwise good result will not come out at all.

Actually how much we can earn our trading it depends on the markets movements. It’s not countable at all by our trading accounts. I was profitable when I started my live trading with 1K. but I did huge loss when I increased my balance in 2.5K but there was same strategies with same money management.

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

To make any plans you first off all need to have something much better than this plans anyway. You need a lot of practical experience to make any suggestions on that fact anyway. So please make it happen. How else it could really be described.

after some days most of the people will say in forum and their social site , "passed a losing year" by Forex market , every year at the end of the time i have been seeing this status. feeling funny.

according to me, any kinds of trading strategy can be perfect and bring profit regularly if there is real money management , otherwise no way.

according to me, the result of any automated trading strategies is all about short term , only manual trading approach can bring profit for long term. by the way, choice is yours completely

first step keep in your mind, mostly beginners try to learn trading within very short time , this is not practical , develop a mentality to pass a long time with great patience. thats all.

as a newcomer , first of all need best education for learning knowledge and experience. and baby pips is the best place for that , so just keep focus and become knowledgeable. good luck

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.