• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Personal discipline

Forex trading is an art that requests a specific level of discipline. Not exclusively do you need to adhere to an arrangement of trading rules, you likewise must have the capacity to keep your eyes on the prize constantly. This is the thing that prepared traders allude to as self-discipline. Mark Douglas, creator of Trading in the Zone, characterizes self-control as “a mental technique to redirect our focus of attention to the object of our goal or desire, when that goal or desire conflicts with some other component of our mental environment.”

This is why I don’t open my trade initially after opening my trading chart; I need time to understand the behavior 1st; then I follow my own trading plan!

For sure you need to have some persistance to be successfull in all what we are doing there but initial start up also should be doable anyway for whatever reason being done, how else you can be sure you are doing all fine. Care to share this with us or not ?

I think all that comes strictly with the practice anyway, we really need to get something done to make a skill out of that later and I do hope it will help us later in the life. How else you really can say it's something which do matter for many many reasons. Motivation is fine, but be persistent please.

generally major pairs are much save than others. newcomers should choose the pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if love scalping should choose the pair which has most lowest trading spreads.

In fact, self-control is the hardest thing that can be done in trading. And it is not so much about finance, although here too negative emotions and nervousness can play a bad joke. But more discipline is needed in those moments when everything is going well and you can increase your risks because of great confidence, or vice versa when you face some difficulties and start losing your composure. In the latter case, trading turns into excitement and there are irreparable consequences. A fixed plan of action and a fixed percentage of loss help me personally. For example, 10 trades per day and the allowable drawdown does not exceed 15%. These figures can vary depending on the amount of capital and market situation. But sometimes it really helps to stop on time.

In fact, self-control is the hardest thing that can be done in trading. And it is not so much about finance, although here too negative emotions and nervousness can play a bad joke. But more discipline is needed in those moments when everything is going well and you can increase your risks because of great confidence, or vice versa when you face some difficulties and start losing your composure. In the latter case, trading turns into excitement and there are irreparable consequences. A fixed plan of action and a fixed percentage of loss help me personally. For example, 10 trades per day and the allowable drawdown does not exceed 15%. These figures can vary depending on the amount of capital and market situation. But sometimes it really helps to stop on time.

How do you know; you’ll have exact same number in everyday? I think, it creates more problems!

Use a note book and take care all of your bad habits on trading. it’s a good practice! Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice!

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

Yes discipline is the key to success in forex trading. No one can be profitable by doing random trading. One must be able to read the market to be successful. Traders without discipline, lose a lot of money even if they have a good strategy.

Forex trading discipline is one of the most important characteristics that Forex traders must have in order to succeed in Forex trading. But trading discipline is also one of the most difficult to master. Laziness is the biggest enemy of trading discipline and can hinder trading growth.

In Forex trading, discipline means that a trader should strictly and accurately follow the rules of the trading plan. At some point, a trader loses all his/her discipline and trade like gamblers. Such a gambler may become favorable in short term but in long term it is very harmful for trading career.

Maintaining discipline is the most important task to make a profit from this market. You need to follow a specific trading strategy to make money from the forex market.

Discipline helps a trader meet his goals. If there is no discipline in trading, there will be a loss. Discipline can turn a bad trader into a good trader. For example, if you enter a trade and set the stop loss of the trade, you have to manage the trade after completing this task. If you do not manage the trade, it does not fall under the discipline. And for this discipline you can lose so it is better to be in discipline all the time.

To be a disciplined trader should be our aim. If we can be disciplined, money will come automatically. All the successful traders in the world are disciplined traders. They may have different trading strategies but one thing is common which is they are disciplined. Learning the market and being discipline is trading is the key to success here.

Discipline is the first you should practice if you want to be a successful trader. All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.

Loss is a common factor in the forex market. If you want to become a good and profitable trader in this market, you need to make a good plan to deal with the losses.