• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timing is important

Timing is very important for a decent entry and exit for trading. On the off chance that you can make a correct entry at opportune time it will give you great benefit. The inverse is likewise valid. Shutting a trade at opportune time is likewise critical. On the off chance that you're timing isn't right you will wind up losing your cash.

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.

You mean the entry point & surely it is! I always rely on proper support & resistant levels to identify the value of any entry point! In addition, this practice helps me a lot!

One cannot disagree with this statement, but some universal rules will not work here either. Because every trader works according to his strategy, someone is comfortable to work only during the day, someone prefers evening trading according to local time. Plus, a lot depends on whether you prefer American or Asian session. And there are those who only trade on the news during the day. So I think it's up to everyone to define that framework for themselves. And just trade in a way that doesn't allow for extreme fatigue.

One cannot disagree with this statement, but some universal rules will not work here either. Because every trader works according to his strategy, someone is comfortable to work only during the day, someone prefers evening trading according to local time. Plus, a lot depends on whether you prefer American or Asian session. And there are those who only trade on the news during the day. So I think it's up to everyone to define that framework for themselves. And just trade in a way that doesn't allow for extreme fatigue.

Here are talking about timing of entry & exit point; not on trading sessions like morning/evening!

This is why we traders need to use Stop Loss & Take Profit! There is no way of making 100% profit here; since it’s a decentralized market.

In forex market, you need to make all your decisions perfectly and properly. You should be very careful about the timing. A movement in a wrong time can put you in great danger.

One of the most important reason to lose money in the market is wrong timing. Proper timing can only ensure the profit in the forex market.

Timing is an essential factor in trading. Price action traders take entry on signal candle's/bar's attributes and support/resistance breakout. Many traders ignore the timing factor. However, it is an important factor when the signal candle is produced.

by and large traders and advisor recommended demo for practicing but i prefer always micro account , because in demo traders not serious because there is no real money.

generally we the traders always tale risk with no risk management , as a result most of the time we become loser. we have to take risk accurately with analysis and predict ability that comes from good knowledge.