• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To decide the best exchange.

Banks, business organizations, speculation management firms, hedge funds, and traders use forex analysis to decide the best exchange for a currency pair at some random time. Some forex analysis is manual, some are performed by PCs with software which breaks down chronicled information. A few traders utilize a mix of manual analysis and PC driven analysis.

Well; I have no headache on best exchange or broker; I just need my trading requirements with my capital security! That’s all.

In this case, popular forums & review sites can be helpful. Because, so many traders shared their experience already! In addition, we traders need a friendly environment for trading.

You can use multiple trading brokers before investing your real money by the virtual capital! Then judge their services based on your real experience!

IT's really good to decide something on that many positions before doing something else with some of them on very serious level anyway. How else do you plan to make it possible. How else you plan to make it real or not. How do you plan it ?

You mean here what if you do not mind ? All that different cross exchange courses we may have or what? I do not need to get into the so big details, but at least give me some picture to that matter absolutely. What do you mean ? I know lot of sources for exchange data.

In this case, popular forums & review sites can be helpful. Because, so many traders shared their experience already! In addition, we traders need a friendly environment for trading.

Review and rating are helpful. However, I recommend to use demo account before investing any money.