• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

No trading strategy

No trading strategy is here that will help foreign currency exchange traders to become rich immediately. Nothing can ensure a trader absentminded profit within short periods here. For this reason while setting trading goals a trader should not give significance on impractical objectives. However, by this means, fair enough, a trader should try to work with appropriate trading plans and strategies so that achievement of trading objectives can be comfortable and secured.

No trading strategy is here that will help foreign currency exchange traders to become rich immediately. Nothing can ensure a trader absentminded profit within short periods here. For this reason while setting trading goals a trader should not give significance on impractical objectives. However, by this means, fair enough, a trader should try to work with appropriate trading plans and strategies so that achievement of trading objectives can be comfortable and secured.

I think; having a fixed trading strategy is very much important! For me; Price Action is my main strength; besides I use news analysis as my 2nd choice.

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads , as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

I also haven’t heard that any broker has 0 trading spread, at least legit brokers. Spreads are main source of income for brokers. As for scalpers, their only option is to find broker that offers lowest possible spreads for scalping

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

When a trader enters the market, he practically does not have anything. And in that situation, some make profit. They should not take those in to account and move towards learning and trading with a plan.

It’s not a good plan as I see! Having a specific strategy & plan is so much helpful; since it’s a decentralized market there is no guarantee in Forex!.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

Finding a good strategy and working on it is always difficult for many traders because not every trader is good to create new one and start make profit from it.

Well; I basically a PA (Price Action) trader and frankly, I was so much excited on Price Action course of Nial Fuller; but when I joined after couple of months I got; even he is not following the terms that he teaches on his course; almost same experience with 3-4 courses.

Trading requires a proper strategy. It is not possible to make a profit if the strategy is not good. Creating a strategy takes a lot of time. You have to work hard to create a good strategy. It is possible to create a much better strategy by trading with patience.

Ready made strategy doesn't help much in trading. We need personalized strategy to get success. Every person think differently. I can take someone's strategy but can't think like him. That's why it doesn't work.

we traders actually have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds with a wide range of trading technologies. They always make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities.

We read and learn, make mistakes and learn, and make our own strategy, that's the strategy. We should have fixed strategy but also open minded to new ones.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.