• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal or epay? we support claims with facts

The following information is for reference only, hope to help those can't make a decision on these two types of payment methods:

Hello everyone,

I am from hongkong and I try to use paypal as my payment option at first since there's no bigger name than PayPal. However, the payment experience really disappointed me badly. Now i am exchanging to use epay global payment though it's not as popular as paypal. Why, here is the difference between these two types of payment processors:

1. about the fee

paypal:the standard fee for PayPal accounts is 2.9 percent plus $0.30 for each transaction.And the withdrawals is too high for most people to afford.

epay global payment: it's free to pay and get paid via epay. And epay will press 1% receive poundage when you withdraw your money from epay account.

2. freeze

paypal:payPal can freeze your account at any time for almost any reason

epay global payment: haven't heard of this issue

3. set up

paypal: PayPal is somewhat time consuming to set up. You need to verify funds they deposit into your bank account. If you don't have immediate access to that information, it could take weeks to get your statement.

epay global payment: no need to verify through a bank account, you can set up an epay account with just an email

4. accounts

paypal: accounts are not globally synchronous

epay global payment: accounts are globally synchronous, that is to say, if you set up an epay account, global use is available and no need to start different accounts in different country

5. countries be covered

paypal: more than 200 countries in the world can use paypal, but there are still numbers of countries that don't support paypal.

epay global payment: almost all the countries from the world can use epay global payment as their payment method.

I never heard about epay but eveyryone know what paypal is. However, Paypal is not supported in Forex and I am usking Skrill to withdraw from hotforex. I think we should discuss about Forex payment options as Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, bank wire,..

I think there is not comparison between these 2 payment processor. Paypal does not support my country but it is the most pupular payment processor. As an alternative I use neteller. But not epay.

Skrill is much better than Paypal, I had a deep comparison between these 2 methods and I think in most cases with standard account, you should withdraw via Skrill.

Paypal is good for online shopping payment, its totally secure and we can complain and got our money sent to buyer because of unmatch rules. but for forex deposit and WD,i always use SKRILL and WM. I've use this for many years with liteforex,mayzus, and fxpro broker.

Yes, i still kon't know why paypal doesn't support forex. Forex is popular now or in our near future. I think perfect money is more acceptable than paypal in this case
I never heard about epay but eveyryone know what paypal is. However, Paypal is not supported in Forex and I am usking Skrill to withdraw from hotforex. I think we should discuss about Forex payment options as Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, bank wire,..

for buying online, we can use paypal or epay, but resellers and frequesnt buyers will go with paypal coz its popular, epay has a long way to go to stabilize but as long as they maintain a good service then it will prove to be good. but in forex trading we all know paypal is a big no no due to freezes, that why i use skrill with my hotforex account, but there are other like webmoney and neteller that have some good feedback too.

for buying online, we can use paypal or epay, but resellers and frequesnt buyers will go with paypal coz its popular, epay has a long way to go to stabilize but as long as they maintain a good service then it will prove to be good. but in forex trading we all know paypal is a big no no due to freezes, that why i use skrill with my hotforex account, but there are other like webmoney and neteller that have some good feedback too.
yes, you are right, Epay is brand new payment processor and still has a long way to go to stabilize. We also believe that as long as we marintain a good service then it will prove to be good. Thanks your comment.

Skrill just add a surcharge for receiving money, damned! I thought I should find another payment processor as Neteller, Too tired for online payment. All they are sharks!

Skrill just add a surcharge for receiving money, damned! I thought I should find another payment processor as Neteller, Too tired for online payment. All they are sharks!
why not try epay? epay is free to send and receive money, no surcharge or any extra fee

Yes, i still kon't know why paypal doesn't support forex. Forex is popular now or in our near future. I think perfect money is more acceptable than paypal in this case

Well what I read before, because of the the chargebacks brokers doesn't support paypal. Many people when they suffer loss they tried to do chargebacks which created problems for brokers.

It's a pity that Paypal is not suitable for forex. Since this system is very convenient and widespread, it could make the life of lots of traders much easier, i believe.

It's a pity that Paypal is not suitable for forex. Since this system is very convenient and widespread, it could make the life of lots of traders much easier, i believe.

Well there are many countries which paypal does not support. Despite knowing that there is a demand for their services in those countries they are not doing anything regarding it.

Great post. I never know there are so much things to learn and consider for Paypal account.

Personally i have a paypal account but i am not using it so much.
So you think personal account is bad to do business online chathura?