• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Finding correct ways

Finding correct ways to enjoy a profitable trading journey can be a time consuming processes indeed. It is not that a trader who has started his journey will have easy understanding over all the approaches or methods from the very beginning of his career. With the help of constant learning any trader progressively get acquaintance with the basics of all modern trading tools which will lead him easy trading voyage.

Finding correct ways to enjoy a profitable trading journey can be a time consuming processes indeed. It is not that a trader who has started his journey will have easy understanding over all the approaches or methods from the very beginning of his career. With the help of constant learning any trader progressively get acquaintance with the basics of all modern trading tools which will lead him easy trading voyage.

To be honest; it’s not easy to make a decent amount of money! Because, the success ratio is till now below the 10%. Having a pro trading skill is the key point here, since Forex is a knowledge based profession.

For me following the trend is the correct way to me! In this case, market chart ismy main weapon! I dnt see any 3rd party trading tool; only moving average & Fibo.

I have no objection on the statistic of 90%! Because in my trading community I have seen; almost all of the traders are unable to make consistent result!

I think that it is impossible to make consistent results in forex market. But making 90% winning deals I think that it is possible. Everything else depends on good risk management

Well, consistently doesn’t mean 100% success ratio; you should calculate your success ratio end of the month! Don’t count your each trade!

It's true that it's not easy to figure out all the nuances...
But if you want to get a high score, you won't spare time and effort and everything will work out...

The market is an endless flow of information. And you need to learn how to deal with the cause-and-effect relationship in order to make decisions consciously and calmly.
But it seems to me that if you're fully interested in it, then you'll be 100% successful.

I want to know which formula I can trade correctly. How do I gain knowledge through training? Every trader needs to have an idea about these issues.

To trade, you need to know about market context and trends. The market needs to be properly analyzed as a trader. And support/resistance level is very important.

Before mastering any system, a trader needs to know various types trading of methods. Then from all those methods, he should pick one that he understands the most. It's a long process. It takes years to get the edge.

Secret is not in the strategy. Secret is in the skills and knowledge. That's why no successful trader has same strategy. Because everyone has different psychology and thinking process.
Strategy needs to be maintained. You have to trade with the right strategy and you have to control the psychology.

Trading is a demanding and rewarding opportunity. However, It is a dangerous market, and traders must always be aware of their positions.