• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Third Party Companies and Retail forex companies

There are also third-party companies that offer forex software, programs that aren’t pegged to a particular retail trader but that offer users a way of staying informed and conducting business. Many of these programs also give tutorials and practice runs, to help new investors learn the ropes before getting into the real thing. Such practice is extremely valuable, as forex trading is complicated and can be perilous to a first-time trader.
Most retail forex companies offer some kind of software for their clients to use, and most programs are about the same. They give up-to-the-minute values of currencies, allow customers to make transactions, and provide for transferring balances. Essentially, this software lets you do the things you once had to do online without actually having to log in to a Web site.

Third-party company that works with companies forex trading is very helpful in making the trade transactions are convenient for traders and brokers, forex trading system besides having a very complicated system, in my opinion is much more complicated than that existing in the banking system, so the broker is necessary cooperation with third-party companies

Yes, but I think most brokers try these days to have a team of software developers that they can call their own. I know Insta has developed a mobile trading platform for Android and I'm very sure they did this with the help of their own software engineers.

Well, metatrader has been become partner company for brokers. Metatrader provide trading platform which enabling traders to make buying and selling transaction. Other third party which exist is forex school, EA and trading system seller and other forex related site which have function to make traders enjoy to involve in forex business.

Well, metatrader has been become partner company for brokers. Metatrader provide trading platform which enabling traders to make buying and selling transaction. Other third party which exist is forex school, EA and trading system seller and other forex related site which have function to make traders enjoy to involve in forex business.

Metatrader is very much useful trading software! I started my trading with the mt4 and till now I am using the same platform! It’s so much flexible, so there is no plan to change it!

I would recommend to try an alternative first and only then to make conclusions. everything should be compared. Try MT5 at least.

I would recommend to try an alternative first and only then to make conclusions. everything should be compared. Try MT5 at least.

But I am comfortable with the Mt4; I think it’s enough to me! That’s way, right now on plan on the Mt5.

you will find many software in the market which will surely help you in order to build a strategy for your trades. But it is not a hard and fast rule that they will work all the time as the market is almost unpredictable. So you must have the market knowledge in order to know the functionality of these software. Thanks!

you will find many software in the market which will surely help you in order to build a strategy for your trades. But it is not a hard and fast rule that they will work all the time as the market is almost unpredictable. So you must have the market knowledge in order to know the functionality of these software. Thanks!

Frankly, I don’t use any 3rd party help! Because, my trading major is candlestick; so I don’t need any additional software! Besides, I am quite satisfied on default trading indicators.

Frankly, I don’t use any 3rd party help! Because, my trading major is candlestick; so I don’t need any additional software! Besides, I am quite satisfied on default trading indicators.

That’s really great; I also noticed there have so many good traders who are also using the PA trading strategy!

Forums are a big source of knowledge and there always exists a friendly environment because traders ranging from inexperienced to experienced classes stay here.