• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/CAD analysis

The true average trend we are looking in the GBPCAD chart is in down which is actually caught by Parabolic SAR, SMA, Moving average and trend line indeed. So sellers need to take an entry at 1.7665 and the target point is at 1.7548.

gbpcad-h4-instaforex-group.png

The true average trend we are looking in the GBPCAD chart is in down which is actually caught by Parabolic SAR, SMA, Moving average and trend line indeed. So sellers need to take an entry at 1.7665 and the target point is at 1.7548.

gbpcad-h4-instaforex-group.png

I have the same view; clearly it’s a downtrend; nice analysis. By the way, what’s your opinion on EUR/USD?

As I see; now we are in a daily range; and now we are in the middle of this range! This is why, now I have no plan on this pair!

Yes, GBPUSD is my listed trading pair and I basically rely on daily here (to make out the type of trend); although I need to use H4 & H1 to identify the high quality of entry & exit points.

Definitely you can but enhancement of knowledge is quintessential for you. You have to flourish your trading knowledge to reap much gain on the market.

You not only need Forex-centric knowledge but also need world’s economic knowledge. The present global economic condition isn’t going well and an economic depression is ongoing.

To start forex stock trading, you have to analyze companies and trade through a regulated broker. Proper research is essential because poor market analysis leads to poor result.

Don’t abuse your leverage facility because it is such a facility that enables a trader take high extra loan on their capital through the broker.