• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Slow and steady win in Forex?

Exactly, there is no short cut way of success actually. It always takes huge time! That’s way, which novice traders try be a pro trader within a quick session, ultimately they face so many difficulties in their live trading! It’s not only on Forex but also all of factors or field you may see, success is a long term process! So, spend your time more and be successful!

The success in Fx trading is related with a long time process. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place very rapidly without learning; as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge.

Well said. Newbies think this is a place for get rich quick. If this was the case then everyone would be doing it and would do hit and run.

Thank you very much for your instruction! I see novice traders start their live trading too early, but I didn’t follow any shortcut way here! I practiced my demo account more than one year before investing my real money! I worked with technical and fundamental analysis of Forex market! And when I got enough feedback then I have started my live trading!

The success in Forex is a long time process, so we the traders who are particularly try to make success very rapidly , may be have been living in a fool’s paradise. So, we have to keep patience and always try to learn Forex in a proper way before earning.

Frankly, Forex is not any easy way of money making! In addition, it’s not like gambling or lottery! Yes, a number of novice traders try to make quick money here as you mentioned in your thread! But end of the day only knowledgeable Forex traders can make money here! Without proper game plan success is quite impossible!

Each and every traders have to trade in a slow and steady pace so that they can make out pips as per the strategy and can think deeply with proper confidence so that every target can be easy and simple.

When we can think and trade in a slow pace ,then we can make good slow pips as the time passes and for that we should not hurry up and should maintain the trading potential with time.

Traders should show the patience so that they can start their trading journey in a proper way and in a consistent manner because when we can deal with the market trend we can make profit

Truly, in trading slow and steady gives us great benefit. We have to recall a certain something. Trading is a business not a cash making machine. A moderate enduring benefit is sufficient in trading. Trading cash administration has a few tenets which help to intensify the benefit after some time. I do trade with Markets Cube. I like their SiRiX social trading platform even they have MT4 moreover. I like SiRiX on the grounds that with this platform I can take after experienced traders. I likewise like their moment execution of trades.

There are many traders who thinks that Forex is a money earning machine. They want to be rich within over night. They take high risk and ultimately lose everything. So a trader should not hurry to earn. Rather he should be patience and strategic in his approach to the trading. What is your opinion?

You are absolutely right, there is no shortcut way of money earning! Learning is a long time process! I have seen, many traders are trading with long time trading experience but till now they are struggling in their trading! So, don’t be relaxed in your learning stage.

You are absolutely right, there is no shortcut way of money earning! Learning is a long time process! I have seen, many traders are trading with long time trading experience but till now they are struggling in their trading! So, don’t be relaxed in your learning stage.
So we just need to focus to understand about forex trading. I mean, when we have good skills and good understanding about forex, our result will be maximum too. I also try to learn from my experience when trading with FXB Trading to know my mistake and learn to not repeat it again.

You are right, new traders have a tendency to make quick money from this financial market! But, more than 95% new trader crash their 1st trading balance within the 1st week of their trading, that’s the reality of Forex, it’s a long term process!

Yes agree if no shortcut success in forex business, might many trader also talk about holy grail system, which in my view this is only as myth that no not true and to get success here need long time process and also progressing

Absolutely, success is a long term process! I see, almost all of professional Forex traders have such a long time trading experience! On the other hand, greedy traders are trying to make quick money here; no doubt they are not the successful trader!

Slow but steady is so much better. Bit by bit however in all likelihood is the thing that it is. This is my strategy anyway I think its best thusly at any rate. The faster we run the harder we fall right. So I need to be aware of trades. I think its adroit for learner in like manner to be direct and careful while they manufacture experiences since the forex market will constantly be here we can trade more later on when we secured enough experiences.

Yes! Slow and Steady Win the RACE. But for becoming a successful trader, it's better to follow smart trading tips.
Never disappoint from failure. Always learn a lesson from failure and move on.

I agree with you Lioneld. Broker is important especially when he is legitimate and offering low spreads. In this way he will be able to support execution of your strategy in a best manner

Same opinion from me; if you are a newbie; don’t be super excited; you should spend enough sessions on learning! Then go for live trading!

It is never possible to make a profit without discipline in Forex trading. Many traders are greedy and trade by increasing the lot. Their attitude is that they want to get rich overnight and this is the reason for their loss. Trading should proceed with a long time target. Although it is very slow, you will one day be a successful trader.