• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Trading: a Beginner's Guide

With the development of online earning platforms, today people are taking good amount of interest in these virtual stages for earning money from home. However yes, when we are talking about over the counter market platform, forex is the number one stage. It is a financial market where traders try to get profit from the price variations of diverse currency pairs. But yes broker is essential to easily get connected with the market.

It can be . it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

Perfect; 1:100 is a decent one; even I am also using the same parameter! Although, I selected this ratio because of my strategy’s requirement!

for beginners
the result from school can be useless if there is no regular practice , so i always emphasis on practicing besides good learning approach.

loving Forex is really good, to be a good trader in this stock market is a bog deal , need a long term practice and patience. so decision is yours.

Forex market contains huge risk than other section , so for keeping survive in here in a proper u need to ensure a real risk managing approach.

actually what time exactly needed for demo trading , its difficult to answer. but 6 months is quite good , if anyone trade demo for 6 months including some knowledge , of course there is a possibility to do better when trading in live.

you can go through the pre school level including a demo account , don't hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

you can go through the pre school level including a demo account , don't hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

Well said; there is no shortcut way of learning Forex; it takes such a long time to learn! This is why Forex is a challenging business; no way without patience & determination.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

traders should always trade in demo besides live account , its very supportive to use all trading strategies , signal and high leverage to see the performance how it works.

according to me, Forex is just an addiction ,
so many times i quit on Fx
but after passing sometime again have started trading ,
its a love about this stock market.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

There is no alternative to knowledge and skills. If all these were profitable for long term everyone would make money in trading. Only the fittest people survive here for long term. And to be fittest no alternative to being skilled.