• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why trading is not good during off market hours

Well, it is true that you can trade 24 hours a day, but still you need time to take some rest and sleep, except in case that you are suffering from insomnia. Would you agree? But still, I think that you will find your personal convenient time for trading during these 24 hours

Well, it is true that you can trade 24 hours a day, but still you need time to take some rest and sleep, except in case that you are suffering from insomnia. Would you agree? But still, I think that you will find your personal convenient time for trading during these 24 hours

Yes I agree; in addition, we should use those sessions where the institutional players are available in the market!

People like to trade in Forex market because the market opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days in a week. None other business place will open for such an hour. Due to the flexibility of working hour mostly people join and invest their money. With ForexOne the secured and transparent broker I have been started my trading journey since 3 years and still working very comfortably because I never face any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk problem in my trading life.

3 years is a decent period! By the way, are a scalper? Have any plan on long term trading?

Institutional players usually provide much of the volatility on the market. So, it is good idea to trade during these hours. Certainly, if your strategy is suitable for calm markets, then off-trading hours would be suitable for you

Institutional players usually provide much of the volatility on the market. So, it is good idea to trade during these hours. Certainly, if your strategy is suitable for calm markets, then off-trading hours would be suitable for you

On the other hand, manipulation is another alarming issue during the off days market!

We call this gap trading. It is a bit difficult to get back to Momentum on Mondays when the market is close. So it is very difficult to trade in close hours.

No one knows when the market will behave. When the market is closed, no fundamental news is known. It is difficult to know how it will react after the market starts on Monday. Therefore, it is not possible to do analysis in gap hours.

I never consider trading off market hours because the number of participants are very less which means low liquidity and high volatility. Prices can move erratically in these hours and if you are lucky, it can sometimes be really profitable but my risk appetite is lower so I just prefer to play safe and avoid such hours. Moreover, I don’t keep my positions open on weekends because there’s usually a huge price gap between Friday's closing and new week’s opening.

After hours, most of the traders are closing their trading positions that can create tremendous market volatility and hence, result in extreme price movements. And we all know that trading in such a situation can be really difficult.

Some would say it is good because it is less risky. You are not watching the price fluctuate up and down in real time, so you can make your decision entirely based on observation and speculation.

During off market hours the pace of transaction in the market is very slow and the market becomes less volatile. During market hours the market becomes highly liquified and the rate of transaction also increases.

Sharpen your experience with taking lessons from mistakes. It is the best knowledge that lasts in traders for long. Experience is the asset a trader should achieve first and for so traders have to see experts’ trading tactics and use demo accounts and analyze more and more.

Crypto trading is different from currency trading in many jurisdictions. It is time-consuming in giving return to traders.

At that time the market remains volatile and the price frequently fluctuates and so trading in the market during off market time carries extra pressure for traders.