• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex can be a good...

Forex can be a good opportunity. But it is not a sure thing. It has huge potential to make your life better. And the opposite is also true. It can make your life miserable. Making money in forex is not easy. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest FPA as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

Yes, it can be good, till moment tons of people do making money with them for example - me included, but that doesn't mean I am making money on the fly - all this is very very hard for me to do this, so I am not being done with that matter anyway.

without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

Whatever; I think traders need to take this money making opportunity as a part time job; because there is no guarantee in Forex! On the other hand, the success ratio is below than 10%.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Don't talk about forex, it's better to talk about trading. And as any other job, it takes a lot time to gain professional skills and knowledge that are needed to earn trading. In any industry if you want to achieve success you should pay atterntion to learning a lot of theory. But forex is much more easier to get experience and become a top. There are a lot of learning materials within the Internet, so becoming forex trader will take relatively short time. But if you want to make a really big money, that you should be ready to pay a lot of time and efforts, as to any other business.

Don't talk about forex, it's better to talk about trading. And as any other job, it takes a lot time to gain professional skills and knowledge that are needed to earn trading. In any industry if you want to achieve success you should pay atterntion to learning a lot of theory. But forex is much more easier to get experience and become a top. There are a lot of learning materials within the Internet, so becoming forex trader will take relatively short time. But if you want to make a really big money, that you should be ready to pay a lot of time and efforts, as to any other business.

In this community; more than 95% traders are doing Forex trading mainly; this is why almost all of the threads & replies are based on Forex trading! Hope you understand.

It’s a great opportunity to make money; but not an easy way! In addition, only good skilled traders are able to earn money here! So; focus on learning first!

knowledge is the key at any sectors to ensure success . but its is to be achieved by passing a long time with great patience. but i have seen according to my experience, within very short time traders try to get knowledge . but its not possible at all.

Forex trading can be a good or has potential to make money. However, it is not easy as new trader think of it. In reality most of the trader lose money in the market.

Yes forex can be a good opportunity if you are willing to make yourself skilled. For that you need patience and hard study. Without skills losing money becomes very easy.

Forex is not an easy thing, but if you trade through proper knowledge and skill development, you can make the future brighter by trading. Many people do a lot to be successful so Forex trading has come up with great opportunities for them. But to survive in trading, you must first learn. If you do not learn to trade, you may face many unexpected losses.