• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AAFX Trading reviews

Thanks! This is a great feeling that now my trades don’t go in vain but yield some real profits.
Psychologically it is definitely a different feeling. I’ve been prepared to face some difficulties with that, so it’s not too bad. I’m trying to keep emotions under control. But I do understand now why experienced traders tend to trade overnight and use upper timeframes only. Giving the mind a lot of time to digest information and emotions helps. I’ve noticed that scalping worns me out totally. For overnight trades I make a decision once a day and spend about an hour on this strategy. With scalping I can’t trade for over 2 hours in a row. Feel exhausted afterwards.

I completely share your feelings, dude. I think 2 hours for scalping is long enough. But I bet Marim was asking about the brokerage and whether there is any difference between demo and live account at AAFX.

Thanks! This is a great feeling that now my trades don’t go in vain but yield some real profits.
Psychologically it is definitely a different feeling. I’ve been prepared to face some difficulties with that, so it’s not too bad. I’m trying to keep emotions under control. But I do understand now why experienced traders tend to trade overnight and use upper timeframes only. Giving the mind a lot of time to digest information and emotions helps. I’ve noticed that scalping worns me out totally. For overnight trades I make a decision once a day and spend about an hour on this strategy. With scalping I can’t trade for over 2 hours in a row. Feel exhausted afterwards.
Yes, that was exactly what I was asking. You see, I've been trading on AAFX demo account since summer and so far so good. But the rumours are that some brokerages demo accounts are totally different from their live accounts. You know, data-feed manipulations, requotes, etc.. I'd really appreciate some updates on this matter from an active AAFX live-trader. Time to go live, so I just need to make a final decision who is gonna be my broker. AAFXs trading conditions are much better than my other candidate's fees, but that other one I know has got good testimonials on their executions.

I'm sorry, but recently I didn't have much time to trade, so I'm still having not enough confidence to testify there are no problems on live AAFX accounts 100%. There were none on my 17 trades so far, but you better wait till somebody else gives a feedback.

Yes, that was exactly what I was asking. You see, I've been trading on AAFX demo account since summer and so far so good. But the rumours are that some brokerages demo accounts are totally different from their live accounts. You know, data-feed manipulations, requotes, etc.. I'd really appreciate some updates on this matter from an active AAFX live-trader. Time to go live, so I just need to make a final decision who is gonna be my broker. AAFXs trading conditions are much better than my other candidate's fees, but that other one I know has got good testimonials on their executions.
I'm sorry I've made you wait for so long. On the other hand, I do have some more reliable statistics now, so here's what we've got.
On demo account you will not face any slippages and requotes. There will be some on your live account. Inevitably. As long as I trade with trend, after major breakouts, I often face requotes. To AAFX's credit, these requotes happen on rapid market moves only and if I accept them fast enough, all is good. I still can catch the large part of the move.
Same with stop slippages. If I dare placing stop right above or below some major swing high or low, I can get a slippage. Not necessarily, but very likely at least a pip or two. On demo account you will never get a slippage, so keep that in mind.

Thank you, that helps a lot. To tell the truth I've opened a live account at AAFX already with a minimum deposit, but I hesitate to start trading :) Sad to hear though that my broker allows requotes and slippages :(

Don't be sad. In fact, these are some good news, that AAFX has got slippages and requotes but they are bearable.
You see, there are two ways you can get tricked here. If the broker has not requotes and slippages, this means your "live" account is not really live. It's as if you ran fast and didn't sweat. This means that you probably are asleep and keep running in your dream. There is nothing real brokers can do about requotes but provide fast enough execution to minimize them. Only fake brokers have none.
Sometimes brokers do another nasty thing. They do pretend-requotes based on fake prices. Sell you something at worse price and keep the difference for themselves.
I don't even know which is worse :-/

Good to know! Thanks for explaining. I don't really like trading at market openings so I hope requotes won't be my biggest issue. I do like to place stops though above and below previous swings. I'm terrified to face my account loss due to some whopping slippage.

Good to know! Thanks for explaining. I don't really like trading at market openings so I hope requotes won't be my biggest issue. I do like to place stops though above and below previous swings. I'm terrified to face my account loss due to some whopping slippage.
Don't worry, if you mean just some minor intraday swing. All should be good with those according to my experience. Just check with the upper timeframe to see if your stop is not outside the range of 4H or daily charts. And mind the leverage. AAFX is tempting us with their 1:2000, but be sure to divide it by 100, especially once you just start trading live.

I've started trading on the live account this week. EURUSD was extremely volatile since Monday and I'm the happiest person in the world all this volatility finally produced some profits for me personally. And these profits aren't demo. Finally! to tell the truth I didn't dare to trade with a decent size, and it came in handy that AAFX allows 0.01 lot trading for all account types.

I use fixed spread so have no idea about how wide spreads can get here. Fixed is 2 pips for EURUSD and USDJPY. Other popular pairs like GBPUSD and CAD are 3 pips. To tell the truth, I don't see much pleasure seeing how each trade loses that much in profits due to spreads. 2 pips might seem not too bad and in fact it's not, but when you trade intraday every pip is such a struggle! I'm considering variable spreads account now. Fixed are definitely a good choice if you trade overnight, but if you don't try catching bigger swings only but work both along with the trend and countertrend, 2 pips is a bit too much.

LOL, I'd like to see what you would say about 3-4 pips fixed on EURUSD, because this is exactly how much they charge if you deal with a broker that has got a real office in your country and is regulated by your central bank. Plus commission! Don't forget AAFX has got no commissions or other fees/ Nothing but spread. Anyway, you can definitely try a variable account yourself. In my experience the average gets a bit better, but don't hope for a miracle is your trade during an active session.

Thanks for the advice! In fact I've tried already variable spreads. You know, they really are a bit better. But I've realized myself that spreads is not the biggest trouble that you can deal in trading. And you are absolutely right, AAFX has got no additional commissions, so nothing to moan about really. BTW I've noticed they have a new 40% bonus for all deposits. Both old and new customers. I think it might be a good time of the year to boost up the trading volume a bit. I've been trading with 0.01 lot for three weeks now. It's nice to not worry about risks, but I've realized I'm losing a motivation a bit.

Happy Christmas to everyone who is celebrating!
Thanks for notifying about AAFX 40% bonus offer. I don't often visit their webpage, cause I use the downloaded MT4, so I could easily miss the opportunity.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Yeap, thanks on my behalf for letting know about the offer. I've noticed it's only valid for deposits starting with $1000 :( Little too much for me. But alright, I don't really trade that much to be able to fulfill the bonus trading volume requirements.

Happy holiday season, guys! May all your profits boost like they never did before this coming 2020!!!
I used to think so too. I thought $1000 is too much for a beginner to trade with. In real life trading with 0.01 lot size does not differ too much from trading on a demo account though. How much profit can you get with this volume? 10 bucks? $20 if you are having a lucky day and have managed to catch a nice move at its start!? I'm not saying that 10 bucks a day is nothing, but we have to consider that traders might have some losing days too. Our profits can only be seriously considered if we speak of averages. I was profitable this month and have earned $105 overall. I'd say I performed great having 40% profitable trades with an average 1:3 risk reward ratio. But this is not enough to make a living. I think I will increase trading volume by 10 next year. Hope it's not too much psychological pressure.

I am not too positive about them. I believe it is too risky to work with any new broker. If we are making investment, it must be made with a broker that we can rely or trust upon and got good market reputation, it’s certainly not the features available here.
Well, this is probably not the most remarkable brokerage if we speak of licenses and regulations. But AAFX is definitely not new on the market. A company dating back to 2013 is definitely not a newbie. I know some companies use fake establishment dates but in this case I’ve checked the AAFX website with whois service and wayback machine - this brokerage really has a 6-7 years of successful operations history. There are many reasons why brokers prefer to remain unregulated.

I agree. Definitely I wish there was more confidence for ‘just in case situations’ with this brokerage, but on the other hand I really trust long-term history of the company but most importantly other user’s experience from this forum in particular.