• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do You Hold any Bitcoin?

Me - no, but honestly I wish I would, just take a look how old is he now over that 10 years lifespan, correct ? Anyway it's totally great by any standarts anyway. I do not even realise what is possible out there for such matters. Can we do so or not ? I hope it's not.

I do hold some other currency, I haven't catched up with the bitcoin anyway no matter how hard do you put that really. So let's really talk about that matter for example. Can we do something with that or not ? I am totally and completely done with such things.

No, unfortunately I am not really anyway. I wish I had though something like 10 years ago when it's all simply recentyl was started anyway for so many things. I am not even able to predict this all. How do you plan to get going with that much?

I am with many people here, I wish I had it simply but I can't now for many many other reasons anyway. Are you able to come back with me probably.....Where else you will get it done? It's too late I would say to jump on that, maybe some other things.

All that stuff about bitcoin and bitcoin mining has never interested me. Bitcoin mining to me is one risky venture. I would not get into it unless I was not into forex trading. Acquiring bitcoin is difficult and some procedures do not even make sense. From what I know it is not that safe unless you are smart in how you handle it.

All that stuff about bitcoin and bitcoin mining has never interested me. Bitcoin mining to me is one risky venture. I would not get into it unless I was not into forex trading. Acquiring bitcoin is difficult and some procedures do not even make sense. From what I know it is not that safe unless you are smart in how you handle it.

Bitcoin mining is not easy. You need big investment to buy instrument for mining which are quite pricey.

Being on the right track in Forex is difficult but not impossible. Without being sure about any market signals, traders shouldn’t take any entry.

Still not but I have a plan to do it in the future because what I believe is crypto or digital money will one day replace fiats, though not in near future but in distant future.

Bitcoin performed well last year during pandemic and at that time people felt the importance of Bitcoin. I thought I would hold it but gradually the coin lost its price.