• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

Most traders are unwilling to learn or overly sceptical of the ability of the market to return for them and as a consequence are already mentally defeated. The Forex market has lower volatility and requires a higher risk to make smaller and smaller return.

It is a relative question to answer. For the experienced and pro traders, forex can be a reliable platform to earn money while for the beginners it can a hazardous platform where many new babies have already need to withdraw them. However, we can’t deny the fact that being a highly potential market forex is slightly unpredictable in nature. And you can’t ensure success you can’t supervise your money and trading risks efficiently.

Absolutely, there is nothing like obvious in Forex. It’s all about probabilities. This is why, pro traders also use SL & trailing stop in their trading.

It is wise for everyone to use stop loss. Not just pro traders. Market can make a sudden big move and if a trader is at the wrong side of it then he or she is done for.

Nobody is certain what is going to happen in the market. There are signals and charts that can help you but overall forex trading is an unpredictable business. If a person says with full confidence and certainity that he knows what is going to happen in the market, then he is misleading you.

Forex is all about probabilities; there is no obvious in Forex. This is why, we traders need to focus on the money management plan; anything can happen here at any time.

There is no doubt that there is a absolute chance of making a huge amount of profit by trading in Forex. But it is very risky market. To understand market trends is very hard. And understanding the market's trends is very much important for Forex business. In this case somebody says that Forex is a unpredictable market place or business. What do you think?
It's not actually correct that Forex is unpredictable. Every trading platform has their own history and supporting platforms as well to at least predict a minimum scenario. So that, people get a bit help to invest and trade.

It's not actually correct that Forex is unpredictable. Every trading platform has their own history and supporting platforms as well to at least predict a minimum scenario. So that, people get a bit help to invest and trade.

So; you think Forex is predictable? If yes, then why more than 90% retail traders are unable to money?

Earning is Forex is not easy at all. There is too many who loses money simply because they take it lightly. They think knowing minimum knowledge about Forex is good to kick off trading right away. They think they can earn good amount of money in here. But one thing I want to say in order to my trading experience , in Forex trading you like digging a hole, the deeper you dig the more chance its can turn into a well and get water.

Of cause. Forex is unpredictable. As a trader we will not predict the market. Only thing we can do is risk-reward idenfiy and wait our trade setup before entry. We create trading plan and trade on the plan.

Of cause. Forex is unpredictable. As a trader we will not predict the market. Only thing we can do is risk-reward idenfiy and wait our trade setup before entry. We create trading plan and trade on the plan.

Yes; Forex is all about the probabilities there is no promise. Besides, money management is one of the most important parameter; whatever the success ratio we have; we always need to focus on the MM rules.

Forex market is an unpredictable market. But even after that you can predict some movements if you know the art of technical analysis of forex. Forex trading is not about being 100% correct. It is risk reward ratio. Your winning trade should be more than losing trade if your risk reward ratio is 1:1. People select their risk reward according to their ability to trade. My risk reward ratio is 1;2.

Forex market is an unpredictable market. But even after that you can predict some movements if you know the art of technical analysis of forex. Forex trading is not about being 100% correct. It is risk reward ratio. Your winning trade should be more than losing trade if your risk reward ratio is 1:1. People select their risk reward according to their ability to trade. My risk reward ratio is 1;2.

It’s true; 100% isn’t possible here! But, the point is good skill traders can make a decent return consistently because of their deeper knowledge!

Yes it is, so I really do not know how to work with it on full time matter, see my point ? I hope you really will do that no matter what. I do realise it's all bad anyway and thanks for that I hope you really do want that much. Thanks for letting me know.

Forex has no center authority to handle it and manage it so it is high risky and can be unpredictable as there is no way to find that when and why the pair which we are going to trade is moving in other direction.

Forex has no center authority to handle it and manage it so it is high risky and can be unpredictable as there is no way to find that when and why the pair which we are going to trade is moving in other direction.

This is why; Forex trading is so challenging; it’s a decentralized market!! But following the market trend is a very useful strategy!

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

It is quite normal that new comers will make many mistakes. This happens due to lack of experience. This is why I am always suggesting that it is better to start with minimum investment and start learning real knowledge on real account

But that doesn’t mean; Forex is impossible! If you are trading with a good trading skill; then surely you’ll able to make a decent result even quite consistently!

we always should remember Forex is a place where at a time all money will come back that already lost . just need to stay here with great patience.

we always should remember Forex is a place where at a time all money will come back that already lost . just need to stay here with great patience.

That’s the beauty of Forex! This market is open to 24 hours! But, Forex is very challenging profession for sure! There is no guarantee in this arena; so traders should take any new trade wisely based on their deeper market analysis!

Lee Mark, I absolutely agree with you. It is true that newbies will make more mistakes in the beginning, but it is possible that one day they will be very successful traders if they persist in further learning and improving their strategy