• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Neteller better than Skrill?

I am using Skrill for deposit/withdraw for Forex now, but Skrill follow me is not a best option, I can list many disadvantages but I think everyone know. Just a straight question for Neteller user, how do you feel with Neteller? is everything good as fee, payment time and rules? Please share. my broker hotforex support Skrill, Neteller and WebMoney. WebMoney looks too complicated so I think Neteller should be a good option if I have to leave Skrill.

Well for me Neteller is much better than skrill. I can't say much about Skrill but on Neteller everythign is secure. There was a time when my Neteller account was block because a payment bigger than usual made from my account. And they blocked me and asked me to contact them. After that they called me and after confirming that I made the purchase they unblocked my account. It is a secure payment method and my primary e-wallet.

both payment service providers are quite reliable, which can be proved with a number of years they've been known. I prefer Neteller, only because it's easier to use.

both payment service providers are quite reliable, which can be proved with a number of years they've been known. I prefer Neteller, only because it's easier to use.

Both are owned by the same company now. Also their offers look similar but I also prefer Neteller.

I am using Skrill for deposit/withdraw for Forex now, but Skrill follow me is not a best option, I can list many disadvantages but I think everyone know. Just a straight question for Neteller user, how do you feel with Neteller? is everything good as fee, payment time and rules? Please share. my broker hotforex support Skrill, Neteller and WebMoney. WebMoney looks too complicated so I think Neteller should be a good option if I have to leave Skrill.
I think that there are completely the same. The same company is the owner of both of them.