• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Spending all the time in forex.

Most Forex traders spend 99% of their time on analysis and the buying and selling of currency pairs. Many of these traders ultimately join the legions of Ex-Forex traders because they ignored the most important aspect of speculation money management. You can be a good analyst and lose money trading due to poor money management. But, if you have sound, market-proven money management concepts, and the discipline to follow them, you will never lose all of your money.

Now I am spending my time here based on my own trading routine! It helps me a lot; and my motto is spending the quality time only!

How you can acquire all that money management skills in some other way and not along with something other than that anyway than it is. You can learn only in the process of such and you really will acquire all needed experience.

I think, spending too much time would be meaningless; because forcing is not the proper way of learning. we need to have a decent break between 2 effective season!

It's really good that you practicing it all in whatever you may even want with such, but I do hope it should be done in cases where you really like it. How can we go on if we do have fulltime jobs and other abilities for whatever reason you may only want. I do not hear you at all.

It's really good that you practicing it all in whatever you may even want with such, but I do hope it should be done in cases where you really like it. How can we go on if we do have fulltime jobs and other abilities for whatever reason you may only want. I do not hear you at all.

So; as a newcomer you started as a per time trader? Perfect! I followed the same path! In addition, now I am doing full time trading & always trying hard to update my own trading skill.

How it should happen for whatever reason ? Maybe you do earn a lot of money and it's for sure helpting you there but I bet it's not the case correct ? So please correct your time for all of us and we can really invent something then later.

How it should happen for whatever reason ? Maybe you do earn a lot of money and it's for sure helpting you there but I bet it's not the case correct ? So please correct your time for all of us and we can really invent something then later.

A decent break is always important! No way with extra mental pressure! I always take a little break, and not more than 10 hours in a single day!

It's a bad thing and that's why a lot of them are unsuccesfull. If you pay all you time for trading, finally that will be routine. You will get tired and unable to generate fresh ideas or strategies, I think the only way to be successfull is to pay 7-8 hours for trading and additional 2-3 to read blogs or learn something. If you spend more - you will lose focus. Also, I never forget about the weekends and always have one day to get rest.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Well; I always need a decent break between two long trading session; because I know Forex is all about mental game! This is why, I don’t pressure myself when I am not mentally okay.

Not many people have the ability to spend a lot of their time to make it possible. Most forex traders are really part timers and that's really it no matter what. How do you think it will reallly be made out there for something like that ? I do not even get that.

If it making you money what is the problem with that matter anyway? Do you see something consistent on so many levels I can't even describe this. How do we can this or not? I am still not being able to profit from this. Do you simply care?

Trader should not spend all the time in forex. However, trader can spend most of their time in learning forex trading. Without knowledge, forex trading is most impossible trading market.

FX is not a scheme aimed at making a fortune. Many thinks of it as an easy way to make money, but it takes time and patience to establish yourself as a successful trader. It may take a year or more, but you have to be patient.

Even if you do the analysis 99% of the time, you will not make a profit if you do not follow the discipline. Because discipline is everything in trading. Nothing is possible without discipline. If you don't pay attention to money management, you will be at a loss at the end of the day. Because when you trade without following money management, your emotions will work, and working on emotions in trading means you are more likely to lose. You have to work within discipline all the time, then you can get some profit from the market.

No only newbie traders spend a lot of time before charts. Even they can not sleep properly. A good trader knows when to watch market and when not to watch. Few hours everyday is enough for trading.