• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you have any trading routine?

The MetaQuotes trading signals service which provides by ForexChief gives every trader an opportunity to receive remuneration for each trade copied from him/it from a limitless number of subscribers. In turn, clients who desire to copy trades of successful traders can subscribe for trading signals right in the MetaTrader terminal; afterward, a provider's trades will be copied to the subscriber's account in automatic mode.

The MetaQuotes trading signals service which provides by ForexChief gives every trader an opportunity to receive remuneration for each trade copied from him/it from a limitless number of subscribers. In turn, clients who desire to copy trades of successful traders can subscribe for trading signals right in the MetaTrader terminal; afterward, a provider's trades will be copied to the subscriber's account in automatic mode.

Maybe copy trading is a good option but I think, relaying on own trading skill is the best practice! Besides; there have so many negative reviews on online based on this type of 3rd party service!

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

Trading routines are based on trading strategies. Normally traders work during active market hours because most market moves occur during this time. Some traders only use low volatility time periods so they keep away from active market hours. Some people like me use EAs, simple and can work at any time period. Mostly traders work during active London and New York time.

Trading routines are based on trading strategies. Normally traders work during active market hours because most market moves occur during this time. Some traders only use low volatility time periods so they keep away from active market hours. Some people like me use EAs, simple and can work at any time period. Mostly traders work during active London and New York time.

Well; are you an EA developer? Or bought this EA on online??

Actually, I don’t follow any trading routine. Whenever I am free, I look for trading opportunity, most of time its 12pm-3pm.

Well, it depends on the market situations, plus my trading plan.
Nothing fixed for any day. If the markets don't remain the same daily, how can a trader's routine stay the same.

You must first overcome greed and fear. And when doing trading analysis, the market has to look simple. If you look at the chart as complex, it will be a bit difficult for you to make a profit.

The definition of trading success lies in consistent profit making. Success in trading can be brought by lowering amount of losses and heightening the percentage of profit.

Different traders have different choices for trading indicators, which is an essential tool for analyzing the market technically.

High spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening. So, every trader should try to trade in low trading spread-flourished pairs.