• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

I find that low costs are just one of the topic to search with your broker. Certainly, depending on a strategy, high spreads can significantly impact trading profitability. But, I find also that responsive customer service is second on the list of important things to look with your broker

I find that low costs are just one of the topic to search with your broker. Certainly, depending on a strategy, high spreads can significantly impact trading profitability. But, I find also that responsive customer service is second on the list of important things to look with your broker

Yes, it’s a valid point besides there is no limitation to join here! Anyone can join here; so Forex is open to all! This is why, a number of new traders joining here.

I agree with majority of points mentioned here. There are several things that are important and should be addressed by every trader in order to get the best from this market. Certainly one of the best things about Forex is that everyone can join it without any limitations

Well joining is pretty easy but staying in it for the long run is not. Though everyone comes with the same general goal but not everyone can achieve it.

if you have most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

the man who can make real money from here of course has most powerful analyzing trading knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

Most people join forex by hearing there is a very good opportunity to make money. And it's very easy to make money. So most comes hear by hearing lies. There is no easy money here. You have to be skilled enough to earn money here.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

There is no reliable company like Forex to make a lot of profit in a short time. This is why Forex trading is so popular. It is possible to work in Forex by investing a little money. If the trading knowledge is good, it is possible to make a lot of profit with this small investment. And it is possible to achieve success very quickly by trading Forex.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Due to impatient people open trade before their strategy gives signal. Suppose I am trading on H1 charts. To open a trade I have to wait to form the candle. Many traders can not have the patience to let the candle form.
Almost the same, I came to the forex market with many dreams but it takes patience to fulfill that dream.