• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timely trade execution is always essential here

Timely trade executions can offer a foreign currency exchange trader desired level of profit margin in the competitive field of forex. In case of trade executions a trader should bestow complete attention on making swift trade decisions. Every trader should pick up a technically modern trading platform that will allow him re-quote and slippage free appropriate, fastest and arranged trade executions so that the access to market can be easier any moment.

If we want to trade with a fast and technical error free trading platform then obviously we should trade with transparent FX brokers only; because market maker brokers are unable to unsure such a smooth live trading experience.

No doubt on it! But trading is all about traders trading skill; no one can rely on others trading system or result! Without own trading skill making money is impossible here!

I think that concept of timely trade execution can be executed by traders with experience. I dont think that new traders will be able immediately to spot right entry and exit points from time perspective. Certainly, they will learn it during time spent on trading account

I have emphasized this thousands of time. Execution speed is very necessary for successful trades. There are no two ways about it. If a server is slow, it will cause order delays and slippages. It is also one of the major cause of too many requotes.

I have emphasized this thousands of time. Execution speed is very necessary for successful trades. There are no two ways about it. If a server is slow, it will cause order delays and slippages. It is also one of the major cause of too many requotes.

You are correct; slow server is an important issue here! This is why, we traders need to choose our broker carefully!

Agreed Chapinvestor, you have made a very good point here. I am always using regulated brokers and havent experienced this issue, but some of my friends have. They incurred heavy losses on a several occasions because of very slow servers and execution of their trading orders

Agreed Chapinvestor, you have made a very good point here. I am always using regulated brokers and havent experienced this issue, but some of my friends have. They incurred heavy losses on a several occasions because of very slow servers and execution of their trading orders

That’s the real benefit of using the regulated FX broker; a smooth trading environment! Besides; trading with a non-regulated broker risky!

In this case I use support/resistant levels as like stop loss & take profit! I don’t open any trade in the middle run!

It is very important to execute trade-in time. It is not possible to make a perfect entry in trading if you cannot execute on time. Timing is a very important issue. If this timing is not correct, various problems can occur.

Yes trade execution is very important. It needs to be done instantly. Some brokers give requotes a lot. If you are a short term trader you will suffer for it. It will not let you open and close a trade timely. We should be careful about it while choosing broker.

Of course, timely trade execution is very important. If you lose a move, you do not have the position to enter that trade. Because of trade in a disciplined manner, it is very important to maintain risk rewards. And to maintain the risk-reward, it is very important to enter the right place.

Of course, timely trade execution is very important. If you lose a move, you do not have the position to enter that trade. Because of trade in a disciplined manner, it is very important to maintain risk rewards. And to maintain the risk-reward, it is very important to enter the right place.
You are right.

There is no secret strategy in the forex market. The only secret is developing enough skills to beat the market most of the time. It takes time and effort. It doesn't happen in 6 months or in a year.

There is no secret strategy in the forex market. The only secret is developing enough skills to beat the market most of the time. It takes time and effort. It doesn't happen in 6 months or in a year.
The secret is in you. If you can develop skills and knowledge, eventually you will discover the secret. Without developing skills, if you try to find shortcuts, you will not find any.