• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Diversification beside forex as your goals in investment

Well it is not a bad idea to trade with more than one broker. Now there are copy trading technology and similar softwares out there so one does not need to put trade on every platform. And can manage trading activities with just one platform.

Do you have good experience on copy trading? As a trader, I don’t think, it’s a good choice to rely on others! Waiting for your reply.

Do you have good experience on copy trading? As a trader, I don’t think, it’s a good choice to rely on others! Waiting for your reply.

Nope. I have always relied on my own judgements. And no matter what performance others show or how good a recommendation a trader gets, I am not putting any money on anyone.

Nope. I have always relied on my own judgements. And no matter what performance others show or how good a recommendation a trader gets, I am not putting any money on anyone.

I appreciate your efforts! And nice to see your confident! Basically, following others trading result or performance will not help us; so perfect decision.

Traders may feel diverse challenges due to uncertain features inherent with forex trading. In this manner traders may expect to work with proper risk management process. But a trader can receive maximum benefit when he can try to construct investment portfolio which will allow him lowest trading risks through the process of diversification of money. Diversification actually allows anyone to spread out the whole amount of money among different securities.

Traders may feel diverse challenges due to uncertain features inherent with forex trading. In this manner traders may expect to work with proper risk management process. But a trader can receive maximum benefit when he can try to construct investment portfolio which will allow him lowest trading risks through the process of diversification of money. Diversification actually allows anyone to spread out the whole amount of money among different securities.

Basically; making consistent profit is not a possible option to all; only pro traders can expect consistent money! It’s decentralized market; so always a challenging job!

I appreciate your efforts! And nice to see your confident! Basically, following others trading result or performance will not help us; so perfect decision.

Thank you. I just don't trust my money with someone else. We don't know what the trader's real intention is and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Diversification of your total capital for investment is excellent idea. In this way you might be able to safeguard your capital and choose the level of risk at which your capital will be invested. Forex is risky market, so it would be advisable to invest only part of your capital here

Diversification of your total capital for investment is excellent idea. In this way you might be able to safeguard your capital and choose the level of risk at which your capital will be invested. Forex is risky market, so it would be advisable to invest only part of your capital here

Same opinion from me! Even; traders shouldn’t invest here until they are confused on their own trading skill; because it’s very easy to lose money here!

Sticking to one decision isn’t possible in Forex because the situation of Forex isn’t same all the time. But changing decision without any valid reason is wrong.

Diversification is a prudent strategy to manage risk in investment portfolios. Besides forex, consider allocating funds to various asset classes like stocks, bonds, real estate, and commodities. This helps spread risk and can enhance the potential for returns, especially in different market conditions. Always align your investments with your financial goals and risk tolerance.

Consider diversifying investments across various asset classes like stocks, bonds, real estate, and commodities. This can mitigate risk by reducing the impact of poor performance in any single sector, providing a more balanced and stable portfolio.