• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MT4 or MT5

MT4 is my preferred trading platform when it comes to the question of working in the forex market. Though many forex traders are trying to use MT5 platform, what I think is that: MT5 platform is well developed for trading in the centralized market place. From my personal observation, MT4 is well adorned with the trading tools and techniques for trading in the decentralized market.

Well most of the people will say their preferred trading platform is MT4. Though Metaquotes has made MT5 more advanced but more resources are available on MT4 and more user friendly than MT5. So people prefer that.

Well most of the people will say their preferred trading platform is MT4. Though Metaquotes has made MT5 more advanced but more resources are available on MT4 and more user friendly than MT5. So people prefer that.

So; what do you use mt4 or mt5? In my trading, till now I am working with mt4.

Diverse trading alternatives MT4, MT5, etc. are now available in front of the forex traders. Especially MT4 is being preferred as automated trading platform by the traders working in the forex market. there is no basic comparison between these two since it is not the same that MT5 is an updated version of MT4. Rather it is a trading platform alternative developed for facilitating trading activities smoothly in the centralized markets like equity market.

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers.

Although now some broker offer MT5 trading platform, but maybe still many trader use MT$4 trading platform, but its possible someday later if company already stopped to use mt4 hence all trader want or not will turn to use MT5

Till now we all are using mt4 and we have no objection on it! Manual or EA based trading; still mt4 is the best choice!

Personally I like MT4. But again it's about being comfortable. If you like MT5 over MT4 and vice versa that's okay. One should choose platform based on his understanding and comfort.

@Gito_Dinev true that. Both the platforms are good. I feel MT4 is easy for new traders and it is specifically designed for forex traders whereas MT5 has a broader range of features. Also, MT5 is less commonly used. But the choice of choosing between two platforms also majorly depends upon the forex broker you wanna work with.

yes i agree, but instead of mt5 i think its more appropriate to use mt4 . its really supportive.

I still prefer using mt4 despite the fact that mt5 has become a really decent platform lately. However, I still got used to mt4, so, I believe that in my case it is a matter of habit.