• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trade in isolation

Am also trade at my home some time its also my part time job some am trade from my office laptop some time my office friends are want to know about it what am doing also my parents want to know about it but at home am just do it freely but at office just feeling irretating because some peoples are not take it easily.

I trade in isolation. My family is so noisy that there is no way to trade when they're around. So I only trade in the privacy of my own home. Lately, I haven't had a lot of it me to trade. However, I like peace and quite so I can think and watch my trade. I never like disruption. I think its best to find peace and quiet when you trade so you can think and see what you're doing. Noise is not good in trading.
LOL in my home i do the same thing but not because of my family is noisy it is just because i want to be focus so much in forex trading, i think that is a must fo trader to keep focus with the trading and not only thinking about profit only, but also they way of how to create a profit.

you right and also you are the lucy person because you can think about it and thats why you can fall your focus only on trading and if am not wrong then you just love to do it so are not care about profit but some people only do it only for creat the profit..its true!

I trade in isolation a lot. I prefer silence and that is the best way to trade. Who would trade in a noisy place anyways? We can't afford to trade in such a lace. We must trade in isolation. I prefer to trade in isolation. I like isolation. I think privacy is the best thing for any trader out there. I think we can concentrate more and that will help us make wiser moves.

I do like to trade alone right now as I can concentrate. I do know that in two to three years time I can really have a big earnings. I'm just focus now on making some good income so lets just hope we can really have something that can make us big in forex.

I trade in isolation a lot. I prefer silence and that is the best way to trade. Who would trade in a noisy place anyways? We can't afford to trade in such a lace. We must trade in isolation. I prefer to trade in isolation. I like isolation. I think privacy is the best thing for any trader out there. I think we can concentrate more and that will help us make wiser moves.
And also trade in isolation will make us more focused when we trade in forex, and you are right silence is better and that is why i must find a quiet place for at least 4-6 hours when i trade, the more silence that place the more i like it.

Well, it depends on the type of isolation. Trading alon where you wouldn't want any disturbance will help the trader concentrate a lot but in cases where the person's immediate family is so nosy and wants to know everything you are hanging around the system with especially if they frown at Forex trading can be a big turn off.

Well, it depends on the type of isolation. Trading alon where you wouldn't want any disturbance will help the trader concentrate a lot but in cases where the person's immediate family is so nosy and wants to know everything you are hanging around the system with especially if they frown at Forex trading can be a big turn off.

We can't make even a single penny if our family is against forex trading. This is because of additional emotional stress that is caused by the lack of moral support from our family. We will constantly strive to do something extraordinary to make remarkable gains to prove ourselves. At the end, it will lead to substantial loss. Trading in isolation, in its strictest sense, means not mixing with fellow traders. So, in my opinion, trading without any other trader nearby is always good as we will not get intimidated by their thoughts.

Well, in my own opinion, it could still be a two edged sword because you learn and trade all by yourself. No suggestions or help on building a strategy from anyone and your output solely depends on your own input. Just as it could help a trader build a good strategy for himself, it can also cost him time to do so due to lone learning.

this is good question yes i prefer to trade when i will be alone because trading with forex needs high focus and this can not happened when i be with my family or among peoples because the egyptian people are so crowed and noisy

We can't make even a single penny if our family is against forex trading. This is because of additional emotional stress that is caused by the lack of moral support from our family. We will constantly strive to do something extraordinary to make remarkable gains to prove ourselves. At the end, it will lead to substantial loss. Trading in isolation, in its strictest sense, means not mixing with fellow traders. So, in my opinion, trading without any other trader nearby is always good as we will not get intimidated by their thoughts.
Wrong, your family is not trading for you. I have my time to do what I want to do all by myself. My father is against trading in forex so I will avoid them seeing I trade. In my room, I do everything I want to do without their consent.Trading will not require your family members to start trading for you.

I am trade in my own room and it’s the only comfort room in my house. I am not trade short term and not necessary to always focus and concentrate to search trading opportunity or how to react with market changes. I am use trade and leave principle. I am riding the trend and not necessary to monitoring my trades all the time.

I have heard some traders complain in forums of how they are always frowned at when they raise the issue of Forex in their family discussions. Some even say their family members see whomever that is into Forex as an advanced gambler and could be likened to someone who has no future.

Well, it has hindered some from trading considering the psychological effect while the strong willed are still waxing stronger.

To the traders in the house, does your family support your move to become a trader either financially or otherwise or are you one of those who are always hiding from family members to notice you are a Forex trader?

Well; when I was learning the Forex trading; then I didn’t share to my family! But right now, I am! Because, now I am making decent amount of money here! On the other hand, my family members inspire me a lot!

I have heard some traders complain in forums of how they are always frowned at when they raise the issue of Forex in their family discussions. Some even say their family members see whomever that is into Forex as an advanced gambler and could be likened to someone who has no future.

Well, it has hindered some from trading considering the psychological effect while the strong willed are still waxing stronger.

To the traders in the house, does your family support your move to become a trader either financially or otherwise or are you one of those who are always hiding from family members to notice you are a Forex trader?
Luckily my parents were supportive in my initial stage of trading! My elder brother is a pro trader; so trading is very familiar profession to my family.

I usually don’t disclose my trading related topics in front of my families. And I am trying to trade in isolated areas so that my attention can be kept in place on due decision making. Yes, it is true that I am a trader with all sort of trading environments as my brother is an old and pro trader and I am sharing my thoughts in critical moments with him.

I usually don’t disclose my trading related topics in front of my families. And I am trying to trade in isolated areas so that my attention can be kept in place on due decision making. Yes, it is true that I am a trader with all sort of trading environments as my brother is an old and pro trader and I am sharing my thoughts in critical moments with him.

Well; do you have experience on high voltage news trading like FOMC or NFP?

I think having your own room for work and trading can be good option. You can also create your own office at home with room where you are doing only work and nothing else is there.

I think having your own room for work and trading can be good option. You can also create your own office at home with room where you are doing only work and nothing else is there.

Listen; my priority is trading quality; even, I am not looking for an entry point when the chart is messy! Since I know the actual result of any confusing entry point!

That is fine, if you are clear with your point in Forex. Getting messy with lots of analysis and making a confusion for self is also not good idea.