• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

starlite

Broker Representative
In my thinking successful trading is where our loss is less . We earn profit that is more than our loss. In forex every day our trading results are different . As a whole a trader should consistent in making profits . His capital should increase day by day . He will be a successful traders when he is good in capital management during trading.

When a trade is properly planned and executed, set stop loss and take profit and calculated risk, and closed in profit. In my opinion that is a successful trade.

I think that is part of the approach in Forex, and for Successful Traders, they should keep applying those helping techniques in Forex Trading. Success means good trader, even though he might have Drawdown but he keep making more profit than loss.

Losses are part of trading and it will occur. A trader has to learn to accept the loss and try to recover it in the next trade or several trades. One should think throughly and trade with a plan.

Successful traders are traders who are able to control emotions well. With emotions that control will make us able to trade with the maximum. Emotion will only make us experience many losses account, therefore, try to learn to control emotions well

yes, for best results on the market, we have to withheld our Emotion. though @sininfinity said about making the money back of the lost trade as Forex involves loss, but we shouldn't focus on that so not to get Emotional on revenge trade which leads to getting more Emotion.

be a successful trader is not easy because the forex risk is very high. If we want to become a successful trader then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would allow us to manage capital well

@anosocialnet don't get me wrong. Trader loose and profit. Serious traders look at net profit. When we loose we should not forget about it. We should accept it and move on for the next opportunity.

yeah, we should accept it or else it will grow to higher loss which has an effect to our accounts.
Being a successful Trader is about making profit than loss, that is why it is better to close loss earlier, when the Trend move against our prediction. Even no Trader can be 100% correct all time.

See one of the main reason why everyone is trading is beacuse we want to earn from the market and if make a positive trade then its a successful trade.

See one of the main reason why everyone is trading is beacuse we want to earn from the market and if make a positive trade then its a successful trade.

According to this definition of successful trade, if one flips a coin and enters a trade and if that trade gives positive result, then it is a successful trade. lol We should plan what might happen to us in the market.

A successful trade means, closing a trade with TP! By the way, I am not expecting here 100% profit since, I know the reality of Forex very keenly! So, in my trading I always use low risk reward ratio! Thus, I don’t face here any unexpected result.

A successful trade, according to me, implies influencing benefit as well as joined by low attract to down and little hazard. A trading technique ought to be organized in such a way, to the point that all parts including entry, stop loss, take profits and exits are characterized consummately. Any mistakes would absolutely bring about a misfortune and tweaking of methodology is vital. An effective trader dependably comprehends the significance of those actualities said above and trades with an adjusted perspective independent of whether his position is in benefit or misfortune.

Successful traders are traders who are able to control emotions well. With emotions that control will make us able to trade with the maximum. Emotion will only make us experience many losses account, therefore, try to learn to control emotions well

I think here we are talking about the successful trades, not about successful traders! Maybe you mixed up.

What I believe that successful trade execution can provide a relief and comfort and every forex trader who believes that a trade is an achievement for him will receive the same sort of happiness within him after engaging and completing the same. From my view point, a trade will be successful when I am able to make definitive profit within my capacity but not to lose anything from my pocket.

What I believe that successful trade execution can provide a relief and comfort and every forex trader who believes that a trade is an achievement for him will receive the same sort of happiness within him after engaging and completing the same. From my view point, a trade will be successful when I am able to make definitive profit within my capacity but not to lose anything from my pocket.

Forex brings freedom; unlimited financial freedom! But, as you know being a good skilled Forex trader is not any easy job actually; need tons of efforts and hard work!

Successful trade is when, you have done proper analysis and according to that you have enter in a specific trade with a proper planning for being success.

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part.

To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part.

Very smart reply! I’m sure you are take caring of your own trading mistake! This is why, you are aware of these types of problems in trading! All the best!