• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex analysis is importance

There have two types of Forex trader, strategy based and analysis based trader! In addition, analysis based Forex traders are much profitable from specific strategy based traders! When you are trading according to a particular trading strategy, then you may get limited good entry points or you have to wait for a fixed trading pattern!

@Arijit Sing, I don't disagree with you but it should dependent on a trader that how he or she likes to trade on the market. One method may be more profitable than other method. But in my view, what brings profit is a good method.

Each and every traders should learn how to handle the risk and maintain a proper analysis and for that we should develop the habit of getting good knowledge

We need to maintain two things while trading with Forex. We need to maintain a good money management. We should have also risk management policy. We have to be well in technical analysis. Forex marker moves technically so we have to be good at this analysis. Without analysis we will have no signal for trading with. So we need to know about every technical tools of Forex. This will be good for us.

Basically when a trader want to learn Forex trading at first he has to pass his time in learning Forex analysis. Because analysis is the main point of Forex market. Without analysis we will have no signal for trading with Forex. There are two kinds of analysis the first one is technical analysis which has a good priority on market and the another is fundamental analysis. Technical analysis has a great impact on Forex market.

Yes also in trading make it being simple and not too much complicated, with simple analysis as long as we have good calculation and also having reasonable target, hence will making our trades being simple and profitable I think, just need practice with trial and error

Agree with your view. I also prefer to keep things simple. The market is as complicated as it can be so there is no reason to make it more complicated if one can simplify things.

Yes I think with simple we can easily to making evaluation too, because also each trader having different capacity if their brain can't work for complicated thing, might will make them being crazy because too much confused

Well eventually brain can have a grasp of complicated things. But why make things complicated if you can do it in simple ways? I don't see any point to it. I don't use indicators and use simple tools to predict price movements. Sometimes they succeed and sometimes they fail. As an example on Tuesday I shorted EU and expected price to go down. But expectation failed and the trade did not go down as much as I expected and hit stop loss at +4 pips.

For me, live market analysis is not important! Because, I do my trading based on personal trading strategy! I follow the instructions of my trading strategy very honestly! When, I get any entry point in order to my strategy then I use it, even I don’t count high voltage news session, I make enough money here by using this trading system!

Even small profit still better than loss of course, using simple way to analyze also can making profit, might we can use trailing stop to manage risk, or modify order if already on profit floating, because forex trading also need hardwork but also need smart work

There was a time when I used the built in trailing stop. Now I manually modify my stops losses. And always keep my risks under control so on losing trades I don't suffer much.

For more earning in forex business it’s required to first forex analysis then check own report that’s another way of making forex strategies. so Forex analysis very important for earning more money.

Analysis is important for the traders who are trading here without any particular trading strategy or system! By the way, I have my personal trading system, so I don’t need to make live market analysis! Yes, my personal strategy ensues me regular income here! So, no need to change it!

Even I believe trading analysis is much powerful than strategy based trading, it looks like much realistic! Right now, my trading success ratio is around 70-75%, but it was below 50% when I used a specific trading strategy! Yes, I use both kind of market analysis here!

I think it's good way to manage the risk, modify stop loss in profit still many trader use these way and they hope the trend will continue, and this can profitable if trend included on strong trending market, learn the trend market behavious also important to determine target according trend condition

Well different people have different ways to manage their trades. But yeah, trading in trending direction will give traders benefit of catching bigger profits.

Yes of course forex analysis are important because if we are strong in analysis we can make good pips and maintain the accuracy in the market for longer period .

For me, only technical analysis is important since I do my trading only based on technical languages of market! Yes, I know news analysis is also important here and I have a future plan with fundamental for improving my trading accuracy.

It is imperative with regards to analysis. You can't profit unless you know how to break down the market. Forex is subject to analysis and learning. We should learn as much as we can and hone as much as we can since from that point that we will acquire a lot more. Understanding that even a little error will prompt misfortune so we should be educated and detail orientated. Cheers

For more earning in forex business it’s required to first forex analysis then check own report that’s another way of making forex strategies. so Forex analysis very important for earning more money.

Not for more earning; f you want to make regular money here whatever the amount it is, of course you have to make first proper technical and the fundamental analysis! It’s a knowledge based profession so, there is no way to depend on the luck or anything else.

Volatile market situations can be arisen any time. With the highest uncertainties forex market can possess higher trading risks and thereby each foreign currency exchange trader must try to work with effective trading methods which will facilitate definite profit by working with risks in minimum level. And to help the traders, proper analyses should be carried out. And fundamental analysis can help the traders to get the real and intrinsic values of securities here.

The market is risky and for that every skills that we learn is important. Analysis improve our trading target and we can more surely do a trade entry. To gain the surety for trade we should use analysis.

The market is risky and for that every skills that we learn is important. Analysis improve our trading target and we can more surely do a trade entry. To gain the surety for trade we should use analysis.

No doubt Forex is risky; but the point is; here you can control the risk reward ratio by using money management rules!

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.