• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

Sometimes we try to protect our small balance by taking over risk. But it causes a great loss when trading practically. Only good trading experience can save our small balance, otherwise it is not possible at all. And we have to know how to manage risk first of all.

Protecting small amount is not easy as it takes only one or two big losses for all the account to be blown! You also need to have good skills. Thankfully I am with FreshForex broker who offers 101% tradable bonus which is calculated on overall margin and hence your initial doubles and you can survive longer. By trading in very conductive environs like near zero spreads and no reqoutes, you can make steady income over time

Always traders have to trade with a proper money and risk management and should use proper Lot size so that one can make good profit from small capital also.

We the traders actually focus on bigger investments to continue a live trading. But any kinds of investments cannot bring success from this volatile trading place at all. First of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning, and then we can focus on our investment. But generally we the traders try to make money very rapidly without proper trading knowledge and fall a great loss when trading. So, before any large investment we have to make sure proper market principle.

Forex is the largest economical business in the world. So balance crash is a common matter here. But most of the time balances are crashed for the disadvantages of broker. So we should select a broker where this kinds of disadvantages will never happen. I trade with a broker called Trade12 for more than 1 year where I am facing no problem.

There is some attractive feathers like quick execution, low spread, no set up fees charged, quick withdraw facility. There is no disadvantages like slippage an reqoutes. We can trade with this broker with a short capital. We can learn Forex though using their e book because this is a vast of knowledge. So in my view it is an excellent broker from every sites.

Forex market is more volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, for that reason it’s really difficult to keep survive in this trading place with a small balance , but by using most powerful analyzing trade knowledge small balance can bigger very rapidly sometimes.

That’s really difficult to protect at any kinds of small balance in this volatile trading place, for that reason it would be great if we can kick off our trading with sufficient trading balance. Proper trading plan , money management is very supportive to protect at any amount balance in Forex.

By applying money management as well as risk management rules so honestly! I personally know many successful Forex traders who also started their trading with a small amount of money but now they are trading with a standard trading capital! Here, your trading skill is your main investment! So, if you want to make earn regular money make sure your good trading skill!

Please open a cent account if your trading capital is below 100$! In addition, don’t use high trading leverage here, you should focus on consistency rather than monthly percentage! Trading with a small trading capital is challenging but not impossible! My initial trading capital was only 300$, but now my trading equity is 10K; so everything is possible here!

Use small trading lot size! Aggressive trading lots are always dangerous for small trading capital! Besides, use stop loss trading tool so sincerely! Without using SL you won’t be able to protect your small trading balance!

It truly depends on upon your aptitudes and experience. If you are a fledgling, you can contribute 100 to 200$ for learning reason. To protect your account you should utilize cent account. When you get enough data and capacities you can grow your wander. Minimum deposit entirety in like manner changes from broker to broker. You basically need to pick a better than average broker for your trading. I have picked SNP Investments broker, as it is a regulated broker I feel secured with my cash.

Hello friends,
how to protect a small capital amount in Forex? if you have 100$ in your account how can you protect it from loss ,witch lot size do you use ?how do you use your money management ,i mean if you lose your first trade and the second ,do you keep trading at the same lot or change it ?

Learn more! There is no alternative way! Even, your high trading equity is not enough without proper trading knowledge!

Hello friends,
how to protect a small capital amount in Forex? if you have 100$ in your account how can you protect it from loss ,witch lot size do you use ?how do you use your money management ,i mean if you lose your first trade and the second ,do you keep trading at the same lot or change it ?

Use small trading leverage /9below 1:100) & never go for more than 2% risk percentage in your per trade! On the other hand, don’t open multiple positions at a time.

The best way to save $100 is just not to trade:) Everyone knows that forex goes along with huge risks, you can lose money very fast on this market.

The best way to save $100 is just not to trade:) Everyone knows that forex goes along with huge risks, you can lose money very fast on this market.

This is why, we need to learn first money management as well as risk management very keenly! Without proper trading knowledge, you can’t survive here even though your trading equity is more than 1million.

Just because forex is easy to get into, it doesn’t mean that due diligence can be avoided. Learning about forex is integral to a trader’s success in the forex markets. While the majority of learning comes from live trading and experience, a trader should learn everything possible about the forex markets, including the geopolitical and economic factors that affect a trader’s preferred currencies.

These types of questions are always being raised by many risk adverse forex investors. Before you can gain an entrée with any trade, try to evaluate the potential kindly, whether the trade is a real profitable one or not. Then please try to obtain a clear apparition of market behaviors to recognize whether you are doing or thinking the real answers getting from the analysis of market and various trends.

These types of questions are always being raised by many risk adverse forex investors. Before you can gain an entrée with any trade, try to evaluate the potential kindly, whether the trade is a real profitable one or not. Then please try to obtain a clear apparition of market behaviors to recognize whether you are doing or thinking the real answers getting from the analysis of market and various trends.

Well! If you don’t mind, can you please share the amount of your 1st trading account (live account)?

Forex trading is risky, besides to make sharp trading skill, choosing a reputable broker also essential thing because currently there is thousands broker in this world, many from them scammed people to get money.

Start with 100$ as the trader can use the micro account with low leverage, it will safe trading, it's only for the learning process

Of course, broker is an important topic; but it’s not everything. Here your trading skill is the key; which is consistent of trading knowledge & experience!