• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Share the most simple and successful trading technique of yours

Many people are simply coming in this world stage of forex market. Yes, it is also true that each year the number of failure is also growing. The reason behind this is: traders are not able to take benefits of the inherent features of forex towards their positive perspectives. My trading approach is to: trade with smaller quantity when the market is capricious yet I need to perform my trading activities.

Many people are simply coming in this world stage of forex market. Yes, it is also true that each year the number of failure is also growing. The reason behind this is: traders are not able to take benefits of the inherent features of forex towards their positive perspectives. My trading approach is to: trade with smaller quantity when the market is capricious yet I need to perform my trading activities.

Nice to see your plan! So, what’s your plan high voltage news sessions like FOMC or NFP?

I think that with development of technology, Forex market became approachable to more people. This is why we are facing increased number of traders and also increased number of lose trade. It is a question of statistics. Certainly without good technique and skills nobody will be able to make profits

I think that with development of technology, Forex market became approachable to more people. This is why we are facing increased number of traders and also increased number of lose trade. It is a question of statistics. Certainly without good technique and skills nobody will be able to make profits

True; the daily volume is really high; and I see day by day the popularity has been increasing in all over the world! In addition, till now the trading world is very challenging!

The long term trading technique I have been applying due to have bigger capital and the best brokers support in my trading life. And to me the long term trading technique is the best and the best broker for applying the long term trading profitably is ForexOne. This broker has trading regulation which proves that they are safe and secured. For making big profit their flexible high leverage I have been using.

Whatever; I think having a combo plan is the best practice! Such as I am doing scalping as well as long term trading; according to the condition of market!

I think that there is ever increasing number of new traders on forex market, coming to explore their trading strategies. This is why we can see extremely large number of them. Still, I think that the most profitable ones are the most simplest and old ones. What do you think?

It’s very simple: just follow the market trend! Really, when I am not sure on the market trend; I don’t open any new position!

The most important and successful trading strategy seems to me to be context. If a trader can absorb the market context well, he will be able to profit consistently. Context usually gives an idea of market momentum. So in my opinion trading with market context and support resistance should be done.

Trading techniques and strategy is the main route to success in the forex market. If you want to make money from this market you have to make a good plan From your post a lot of new traders can set their plan.

It depends on a person's approch towards learning. I have seen people trading for 10 years still not making consistent profit. It is because they are more focused on earning than learning.

If you aren't professional you can't get success. Professional doesn't mean taking trading for a profession. It means having essential skills and head set for forex trading. Surviving from loss ought to be the initial priority.

Technical analysis can be the perfect choice for you if you want to forecast the market within the shortest time. For technical analysis, using indicators is a must.

Stay cool and don’t go for taking high risk in trading. Whenever you have an opportunity available to trade, try to trade and recover your previously-incurred loss.