• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

better money management

A forex trader will necessitate better money management so that he can ensure satisfied trading journey with the better utilization of his funds. And yes, of course, when a trader thinks of only return it can make him destructed from the ultimate objective of earning money. For this reason, a trader must endeavor to administer his funds efficiently so that he can achieve his trading goals by giving focus on core elements of trading.

A forex trader will necessitate better money management so that he can ensure satisfied trading journey with the better utilization of his funds. And yes, of course, when a trader thinks of only return it can make him destructed from the ultimate objective of earning money. For this reason, a trader must endeavor to administer his funds efficiently so that he can achieve his trading goals by giving focus on core elements of trading.

That’s the point, without proper money management issue; there is no value on a trading strategy! I always consider the money management as the core point of trading.

It is strongly recommended to practice the ins and outs of trading with a demo trading account rather than jump into live trading from the outset.

Well; if any new trader is unable to understand the terminology of money management then just use 2% maximum risk reward ratio! That’s the basic rule!

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times

Right, never take more risk for any trade in this market. Taking high risk is always become high loss with your trading account so work smart and believe in yourself.

I would agree that new traders should not be focused on profitability. Their main interest should be to learn as much as possible, and to try to develop one strategy which can make profits. In the second phase they can focus their efforts to improve strategy in order to gain more on this market

I would agree that new traders should not be focused on profitability. Their main interest should be to learn as much as possible, and to try to develop one strategy which can make profits. In the second phase they can focus their efforts to improve strategy in order to gain more on this market

Really; new traders need to focus on learning instead of focusing profit or return! Besides, learning is a long term process here; no don’t expect instant success here!

Which traders try to make quick money by avoiding the rules of money management; they suffer a lot in their trading! There is no 2nd option without money management policies!

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Money management can make your trading journey more beautiful. Money management plays an important role in bringing success in trading. The better the money management, the better off you will be a success. Money management is very important to make risk-reward better. If money management is targeted with patience, you will soon become a profitable trader.

Yes, A better money management strategy can make you rich. If you can properly make trade in the market, you can make money easily in this market.

Money management is very important in forex trading. You should have clear idea of how much risk you are taking. You also need to have idea of your trade winning percentage. Otherwise trading is just like gambling.

I have heard somewhere saying dont put all your eggs into one basket. I think that it is the best advice one can give to a new trader. In order to control risks on the market, good money management is quite important tool.

Money management is an important part of trading. Successful traders follow money management all the time. Money management usually protects the investor's investment. Money management is discussed in detail on many online websites. From there you can get ideas about money management.