• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I need help

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a platform for stock day trading. I am an active trader with stocks only; I am averaging 20-35 trades per day on Indian market.
I need a platform with a fast order execution time, like Direct Access Trading System, cause with day trading & scalping it's all about fast execution.
Thanks for helping
https://digitalcashpalace.com/

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a platform for stock day trading. I am an active trader with stocks only; I am averaging 20-35 trades per day on Indian market.
I need a platform with a fast order execution time, like Direct Access Trading System, cause with day trading & scalping it's all about fast execution.
Thanks for helping
https://digitalcashpalace.com/

What’s your current status of trading? I’m surprised to see your thread! Listen; don’t rely on others because, it’s such an important issue on trading.

Your answer or in other words help to you requires much mor than you can even imagine here anyway so please be ready there no matter what. I can recommend ZuluTrade, or Tradingqna, it's very good platform for Indians as well that's from what I know from advices on forums.

Your answer or in other words help to you requires much mor than you can even imagine here anyway so please be ready there no matter what. I can recommend ZuluTrade, or Tradingqna, it's very good platform for Indians as well that's from what I know from advices on forums.

I found tons of negative reviews on this problem; so not sure on their quality service!

Where do you get something negative feedback about them my dear Svetlana, it's really cool services not that much amongst the others. So I am really do not sure where you get it. For sure some person may not like what is really going on there.

Where do you get something negative feedback about them my dear Svetlana, it's really cool services not that much amongst the others. So I am really do not sure where you get it. For sure some person may not like what is really going on there.

Hi; I found mainly popular review sites! Just Google it; I am sure you’ll find too!

When you buy Apple 100 (AAPL) shares, you cannot buy the shares directly. In this case you (Market Maker Broker, Exchange ATSs, ECNs) need help. It takes more time to complete so many processes. The broker who will do the best execution Fidelity, Interactive Brokers must have this good quality.

A good forex trading platform can offer many benefits, including high returns and low costs. However, there are also potential hazards to be aware of before you begin trading online. Be alert with your money.

The problem with beginners that either they have been told that trading is easy or they think themselves that trading is easy. Thus they never feel the urge in deep learning.

First, you must learn about the market where you want to invest and practice with a demo account.
Yes everyone newbie should practice and focus on learning. In forex without skills earning is not possible. No matter how long you are trading. Skills and experience is the key to success.

First, you must learn about the market where you want to invest and practice with a demo account.
There is no alternative to practice. But to do practice, one needs some systematic approach. Just random demo trading does not help. Treat demo like live trading.