• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Eurusd

In Forex history EURUSD is most usable and profitable trading currency pair for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. The traders always like to depend on this trading pair because of its comfortable spreads, but I think for increasing our trading performance very rapidly we have to move other major currencies besides it.

EUR/USD is the most liquid currency pair in the market. And hence less vulnerable to spikes. So for newbies it is suggested and also traders like it because of the large amount of liquidity it has.

Using one’s own currency isn’t always feasible. if you live in a small country and you have what is considered an exotic currency your broker may not even be offering accounts with it.

Now, it’s time to sell EUR/USD trading pair! This trading pair just touched the weekly resistant level and react instantly, that’s the power of the sellers! I have already opened a sell trade according to the Daily chart.

Last week, I traded there and made 340 pips! I bought with the breakout trading setup; since sellers were active above the resistant level; so, I seem, now it’s not appropriate to buy once again! But if market break this resistant level once again, then I’ll buy!

Now my favorite pair is the EURUSD . this is due to its high volume. This is what we want to see in the market. volume and liquidity and this pair has it all. it is my best pair to trade as far as Forex is concern.

Euro can be profitable by scalping if you have good money management, otherwise by using euro that’s not possible to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Euro can be profitable by scalping if you have good money management, otherwise by using euro that’s not possible to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Mate; are you talking about only EURUSD or the whole EUR cross currencies?

any major pair is safe for any kinds of traders particularly for beginners,
newcomers should use it first in demo then in a cent account.

Last week; I was with buying momentum and made almost 50 pips! And till now I’m waiting to touch the next resistant level.

It's really the most profitable trading pair basically for everyone else existed on that planet really, not that sure how much of it really going on in the global scale of that matter. Thanks in advance for replying so. I do not even see others with so much potential.

Profitable or not also will depending with each trader skill, indeed so many experienced traders suggest for a newbie to choose this pair, besides has good average movement, usually also cost of the spread is lower than other pair, this pair will profitable, but need high accuracy trading analysis.

Yes, EUR/USD meets all those requirements and it is one of the most preferred currency pair.

From the last 2 months I am not using this popular trading pair; since I am not sure on the market trend here! Till now waiting for netter point of view!

I also think that EURUSD pair will have lower spreads with almost all brokers. It is due to fact that this is most traded pair in the whole world, and market liquidity for both currencies is huge. Only during time of very high volatility spreads can widen, but it occurs only from time to time

I also think that EURUSD pair will have lower spreads with almost all brokers. It is due to fact that this is most traded pair in the whole world, and market liquidity for both currencies is huge. Only during time of very high volatility spreads can widen, but it occurs only from time to time

One of the others hand; see the nature of EURUSD! It follows the market trend in a decent sessions; this is why till now EURUSD is the number one!

Yes, EURUSD seems to me to be the best currency pair in Forex trading. This pair is traded by professional traders from many beginners. Unexpected moves in this pair are very rare. So this pair feels a lot better to me.