• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any good fundamental to share lately

With the US capitol hill shut down and debt ceiling due date, the USD is weakening against the Euro and other currencies possibly. We have seen a rise in euro/usd to 3.6 something, the highest in six months with the recent news of the US. This is the late on fundamental of usd. How about you? What have you been following on the news? Mind sharing them.

I am not looking deep in to fundamentals but EUR/USD broke a major resistance at 1.146xx zone. And now trying to create a reversal move. So I am expecting EU will come back to near 1.146xx area and continue moving upward from there.

I am not looking deep in to fundamentals but EUR/USD broke a major resistance at 1.146xx zone. And now trying to create a reversal move. So I am expecting EU will come back to near 1.146xx area and continue moving upward from there.

Same observation! This pair already has broken a very crucial resistance level! So, I am also looking for buy trade opportunities!

Same observation! This pair already has broken a very crucial resistance level! So, I am also looking for buy trade opportunities!

Maybe or not; but right now we are in an intraday range! Buyers have break this level first; then we can expect a clean buy trend, otherwise not!

That was long ago. Now What I see is that EUR/USD has created a head & shoulders and broken the neckline. And is now bearish. And if the fall continues then it should be heading towards 1.207xx zone where it will also get a support.

That was long ago. Now What I see is that EUR/USD has created a head & shoulders and broken the neckline. And is now bearish. And if the fall continues then it should be heading towards 1.207xx zone where it will also get a support.

According to my chart reading, this year will be great for the EUR not for USD! That’s way, I am more interested to buy EURUSD than selling.

According to my chart reading, this year will be great for the EUR not for USD! That’s way, I am more interested to buy EURUSD than selling.

Lol. I don't look that much ahead. Anyways the head and shoulders pattern did not work and price went up without much falling. Right now it looks like EUR/USD may make a range between 1.255xx and 1.22xxx zone. Again no idea where price will be by the year end. lol

Lol. I don't look that much ahead. Anyways the head and shoulders pattern did not work and price went up without much falling. Right now it looks like EUR/USD may make a range between 1.255xx and 1.22xxx zone. Again no idea where price will be by the year end. lol

Yes, yearly analysis is always challenging. In my trading, my time frames are H1,H4 & D1. Even I don’t care about W1.

The goal of analyzing a company's fundamentals is to find a stock's intrinsic value, a term meaning what you believe a stock is really worth – as opposed to the value at which it is being traded in the marketplace. In plain English, this means that a company is worth all of its future profits added together.

The goal of analyzing a company's fundamentals is to find a stock's intrinsic value, a term meaning what you believe a stock is really worth – as opposed to the value at which it is being traded in the marketplace. In plain English, this means that a company is worth all of its future profits added together.

Hello; can you please elaborate your point actually? Because, I am little bit confused.

Every trader must try to complete fundamental learning which will facilitate him effective thinking and decision making. Every trader must try to find out whether he is capable of understanding the market circumstances efficiently. And thereby the right choice of trades is the main theme here. However, again only choice of trades is not sufficient a trader requires finding out the best trading strategy which will help him to accomplish his goals.

Every trader must try to complete fundamental learning which will facilitate him effective thinking and decision making. Every trader must try to find out whether he is capable of understanding the market circumstances efficiently. And thereby the right choice of trades is the main theme here. However, again only choice of trades is not sufficient a trader requires finding out the best trading strategy which will help him to accomplish his goals.

As you know; fundamental trading is more challenging than the technical! This is why, till now a number of traders try to rely on only technical and avoid the news trading.

initial capital how can irrelevant i don't know . according to me, its much important , any smart initial amount can make you more confident when trading in practical. so we cant avoid the importance of this at all.

Fundamental based trading is more challenging because, there is nothing like copy/paste theory in news trading! You can use popular Forex forums to learn the news trading, personally I use only major news events, and during the news session I use half trading lot size!