• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders Fail

Failure rate doesn’t matter. Matter is why traders have been failing. According to me, beginners trader fail after passing sometimes in live account because they have no trading discipline and always trade with emotions as well try to take revenge after having a loss. And some experience traders lose due to their overconfident. Practically there is nothing 100% in Forex .

Because of misconception! A number of new traders start their live trading too early although they didn’t have a consistent return in demo. As a result, a huge loses!!

Because they lack some persistance in all their doings and that finally bites then in their ass when the time is coming. They are missing the deal which they never missed anyway for many many things like that totally, stay on it please for a bit longer.

Because they lack some persistance in all their doings and that finally bites then in their ass when the time is coming. They are missing the deal which they never missed anyway for many many things like that totally, stay on it please for a bit longer.

Agree with you; really which traders start their live trading after spending quality time in demo; then are able to enjoy the trading in live.

I am sure everyone here had some failures in the beginning. Every new trader is bound to make serious mistakes in their first month of live trading. Learning from such mistake is a step forward. Proper risk management will also help to save your capital no matter how bad the market turned against you.

I am sure everyone here had some failures in the beginning. Every new trader is bound to make serious mistakes in their first month of live trading. Learning from such mistake is a step forward. Proper risk management will also help to save your capital no matter how bad the market turned against you.

That’s very common mate; I lost my 1st demo account in the 1st week of trading; then I was so much greedy so, didn’t follow the rules of money management at all.

I also find that greed is one of the common mistake made by new traders. They are so much occupied with idea of getting rich and making huge success on this market that they forget first lesson always to stay calm and to keep your emotions out of this market

I also find that greed is one of the common mistake made by new traders. They are so much occupied with idea of getting rich and making huge success on this market that they forget first lesson always to stay calm and to keep your emotions out of this market

Basically; that’s the number one problem by the new traders! In this case, having a decent trading plan is the key! There is no way without learning & updating own trading skill.

90% traders fail in trading. Most people become unrealistic when come into trading. In any other business with 10$k, people's profit expectation is realistic. But when it comes to forex their expectation soars 10 times or more. That too with being skilled. Most traders even don't know what they are doing.

Most traders fail in the forex market because they have low knowledge and skills about trading. Low knowledge can be dangerous for any trader.

Proper knowledge and emotional trading make every trader a victim of loss. So to survive the loss, a lot of research and information needs to be collected.

All negative emotions like greed, fear, overconfidence are the most common mistakes made by new traders.

Because there is no plan and discipline in their trade. Without a trading plan and discipline, it is never possible to become a profitable trader.

Yes you are right. Most people do not follow any rules. Warren Buffett said something like if you can't write some reason why you are buying, don't buy it.

Because there is no plan and discipline in their trade. Without a trading plan and discipline, it is never possible to become a profitable trader.
Unfortunately, most people do not have any specific rules. They take impulsive decision or opening or closing a trade. That makes the trading more risky.